Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if Quran said 2+2=4....
if Quran said 2+2=4....
Kit and I got in a discussion in another thread.

What I wanted to mentioned is an example of what I meant by analogy, if Quran said "2+2=4", and the dark magic is veiling them from that, they will see it something like (2+) means somethings, (2=) means something else and (4) is a whole different thing and talk about multiple meanings.

A blessed translation of 33:6 supported by other verses in Quran as well Shiite hadiths attributed to Imams:

The Prophet has more right/authority to the believers then their souls while his wives are their mothers, as well those who hold family/blood relationship, some of them with more right then others in the book of God from the believers and travellers/emigrants - only so that you do good to your Masters, this has been written in the book.

33:7 then emphasis on covenant with the Prophets of the past, and so similarly 33:6 is a firm covenant, and this set's the tone. So that if we are to bless the Prophet as commanded later in the Surah it applies to his family as well as confirmed by hadiths. And with this flow, it's easy to see 33:33 to be about them in the latter half.

If you see how 33:6 is seen by Muslims, they cut the flow of it, they butcher it and disconnect it from one another. 

It's as if all these different subjects are being discussed instead with no relationship to one another!

This is a clear proof that something is mind fucking us that doesn't let us see it for what it says.
RE: if Quran said 2+2=4....
You might want to stop taking my argument out of context before using them for your own religious agenda.

Quote:What I see is your mind working toward proving something simply isn't rational.

Imagine that the Quran is a mathematical equation: 2 + 2 = 5

You're believing that is the correct answer to the equation because of what is written in the book.

However, reality outside of the Quran has this: 2 + 2 = 4
going off of the rails on a crazy train
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Now if a 6 turned out to be 9,
I don't mind, I don't mind.
The tyrant begins by rewriting history and the truth to suit what he desires.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
oh, so I just in my latest Batman vs Superman rip-off novel I have to include some trivial calculations, making it all true? Gee whiz, man.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
The tyrants did that and continue do that - Ahlulbayt (as) weren't accept as Rulers by most people till this day, despite clear phrases and signs and proofs for them like 33:6 and they are free from injustice and the true leaders and guiding kings.

The Quran - that sinister force that keeps us from the clear book, it has exposed it through and through. Still people regarding the cursed tree are not wary at all, and incline to envy and turn away from the blessed word of God and his pure tree of light.
The tree idea is taken. Well the god idea was taken too. Islam is just plagiarism.
(November 10, 2018 at 3:52 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: A blessed translation of 33:6 supported by other verses in Quran as well Shiite hadiths attributed to Imams:

The Prophet has more right/authority to the believers then their souls while his wives are their mothers, as well those who hold family/blood relationship, some of them with more right then others in the book of God from the believers and travellers/emigrants - only so that you do good to your Masters, this has been written in the book.

33:7 then emphasis on covenant with the Prophets of the past, and so similarly 33:6 is a firm covenant, and this set's the tone. So that if we are to bless the Prophet as commanded later in the Surah it applies to his family as well as confirmed by hadiths. And with this flow, it's easy to see 33:33 to be about them in the latter half.

Wrong translation, lie actually to prove the Shiite faith.
Real verse:

Quote:https://quran.com/33/6-16
Sahih International

Sura 33, The Quran:
(6) The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves, and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers. And those of [blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of Allah than the [other] believers and the emigrants, except that you may do to your close associates a kindness [through bequest]. That was in the Book inscribed.

More worthy or "اولى" has no relationship with authority.
How many "small ministrations to enforce the Shiite explanation" did you use in the rest of your arguments?

Quote:This is a clear proof that something is mind fucking us that doesn't let us see it for what it says.

Yes. Ourselves; mostly. There is a verse about that even:

Quote:https://quran.com/91/7-15?translations=20
Sahih International

Sura 91, The Quran:
(7) And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it
(8) And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,
(9) He has succeeded who purifies it,
(10) He has succeeded who purifies it,

Our brains are coming inspired to do both evil and good, so keep blaming your failures on dark magic and magical dwarfs.

Your evil is from the inside of you.
May God heal you Atlas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 16 638 Yesterday at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8177 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Said no Imam ever LinuxGal 0 459 November 29, 2022 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20452 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1213 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4196 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2826 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48614 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11494 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 851 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker