Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creepy trump campaign ad
creepy trump campaign ad

RE: creepy trump campaign ad
I cannot accept that as real.

I refuse.

... And yet, I did see this same number being called on Jimmy Kimmel.
You know that kind of shit should really be covered under fraud laws.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm)Cepheus Ace Wrote:

Such arrogance .The American people don't owe Trump shit . It's him who's them as he only is president because of them .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

If this were any other President, I'd agree it was creepy.  I'm so Trump-numb, nothing surprises me anymore.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There might be an opportunity here. I can already see the next humorous video on YouTube: Ned Prank Calls the Trump Campaign. Hehe
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
I thought it was hilarious. It's so narcissistic and weird. Also, I love Ring of Fire; they do a great job.

May I press "2" to tell the assholes how messed up they are?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The ad isn't very good, but it will probably help towards getting him get re-elected. He's very good at playing the media.
Loved the commentator/anchor/whatever he is.  Hehe  Very expressive face and funny too. 
But with regard to the ad, it's actually pretty smart, in my opinion. Not only may they make money from it, they're getting to know who they don't need to target for campaigning (those calling to say thank you), who they definitely shouldn't even try to target for campaigning (those calling to say fuck you) and who they need to target and 'turn over to their side' or whatever (those who don't call, I guess. Even though that should hopefully be a very large number.). I wouldn't call it creepy, just obnoxious lol.
The word bed actually looks like a bed. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creepy future lies ahead nessahanalita 6 750 February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: no one
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 510 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1001 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Campaign Conundrum onlinebiker 1 282 June 23, 2020 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36835 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Campaign ad: senior citizens mock millennials Foxaèr 18 1874 October 11, 2018 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians Aegon 17 3553 May 21, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3108 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5759 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4041 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods