Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They let these people breed
They let these people breed
I have a vehicle I am selling - and have it listed online  and is priced very clearly. It also is very clear that it must be towed as the brake lines are rusted out and need replacing. This is clearly stated in the ad. Also, the location is clearly stated.

I got home - and had a voicemail. Some girl interestted in it. I missed her call by just 5 minutes - so I called her back - and said - " you just left a message on my voicemail."

She - "how much is it?"
Me - " $700".
Her - " Is there anything wrong with it?
Me - " As the ad states - it needs new brake lines - did you read the ad?"
Her - "yeah, I did.. Where is it located?
Me - "like it says in the ad - it s in XXXXXXX." 
Her - "I need it to drive back and forth to work and it's 30 miles. Is it really dependable???"
Me - "Jesusfuck on a crutch... You need q dependable vehicle and your first choice is a $700 beater with no brakes???"
(hang up phone)....

And she' s allowed to raise children --- even homeschool them......

We are doomed as a species.

Dodgy
RE: They let these people breed
So...what's wrong with the car?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Nothing that won't buff out. Read the damn ad!
(February 11, 2019 at 5:32 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I have a vehicle I am selling - and have it listed online  and is priced very clearly. It also is very clear that it must be towed as the brake lines are rusted out and need replacing. This is clearly stated in the ad. Also, the location is clearly stated.

I got home - and had a voicemail. Some girl interestted in it. I missed her call by just 5 minutes - so I called her back - and said - " you just left a message on my voicemail."

She - "how much is it?"
Me - " $700".
Her - " Is there anything wrong with it?
Me - " As the ad states - it needs new brake lines - did you read the ad?"
Her - "yeah, I did.. Where is it located?
Me - "like it says in the ad - it s in XXXXXXX." 
Her - "I need it to drive back and forth to work and it's 30 miles. Is it really dependable???"
Me - "Jesusfuck on a crutch... You need q dependable vehicle and your first choice is a $700 beater with no brakes???"
(hang up phone)....

And she' s allowed to raise children --- even homeschool them......

We are doomed as a species.

Dodgy

Maybe she only has $700?
Devolution's not a thing, by definition.  But I'm pretty sure that the human species is evolving in a direction the does not optimize for IQ.

I honestly believe that-- that the average person is stupider today than they were say 1,000 years ago.
I've said it before elsewhere and I'll repeat it here- children are a precision (you know what I mean) product of unskilled manual labor.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I still wonder how some people remember to breathe...
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 11, 2019 at 8:38 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still wonder how some people remember to breathe...

Then you recall that even the smallest mammals still keep breathing. Medulla Oblongata for the...win.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(February 11, 2019 at 10:38 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(February 11, 2019 at 8:38 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still wonder how some people remember to breathe...

Then you recall that even the smallest mammals still keep breathing. Medulla Oblongata for the...win.

Yeah.

Kinda lucky breathing isn't a voluntary process.

So many would croak.
Dying to live, living to die.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2344 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  These are not the droids you' re looking for.... onlinebiker 10 527 August 12, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 384 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you navigate these fora? Apollo 11 550 November 22, 2020 at 4:44 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1116 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 641 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 1998 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 6849 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1414 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
  Where do these idiots come from? onlinebiker 23 2518 April 22, 2020 at 5:48 am