Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RIP thread
RE: RIP thread
(February 17, 2021 at 2:13 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(February 17, 2021 at 1:23 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Rush Limbaugh - best thing he did in years.

Lush Rimjob and I were born on the same day, month, and year, within twenty miles of each other. This proves astrology doesn't work.

That twenty miles makes all the difference.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And may this end up being his defining legacy:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(February 17, 2021 at 1:23 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Rush Limbaugh - best thing he did in years.

Pity he didn't go sooner.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 17, 2021 at 4:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(February 17, 2021 at 2:13 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Lush Rimjob and I were born on the same day, month, and year, within twenty miles of each other. This proves astrology doesn't work.

That twenty miles makes all the difference.

Boru

Yep, completely different vaginas. He was born in a hospital. My mom worked until noon weeding cotton fields. I was born at 5:30 PM. She didn't get lunch or supper that day.
There are the grieving boy sex workers in Thailand that will miss Rush's big tips and little pecker.......
(February 17, 2021 at 6:26 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: There are the grieving boy sex workers in Thailand that will miss Rush's big tips and little pecker.......

How dare you! Everybody knows Rush’s taste in sex workers skewed far harder towards  The Dominican Republic than Thailand!
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I guess he was an EOE closet case boy boinker..

For each schmuck that falls, two shall arise.
I was hoping to be the first to spread this glorious news. Ya'll are way ahead of me. Can we have a moment of silent thanks to the universe?
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
When you're about to make a joke or an insensitive comment about the death of Rush Limbaugh, remember that you are a human being, that you have an innate sense of decency and fair play. Think about the comment you're about to make and ask yourself, 'Does this go far enough? How can I make it worse?'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no justice...... RBG RIP! Brian37 96 5259 September 29, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  RIP Luke Perry Fake Messiah 12 1635 March 8, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  RIP Keith Flint GUBU 1 496 March 4, 2019 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  RIP Stan Lee Foxaèr 1 365 November 13, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  RIP McCain Losty 51 5268 September 4, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rosie Riveter RIP, Brian37 3 926 January 23, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  RIP Brucie Cyberman 2 1307 August 19, 2017 at 4:30 am