Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say
RE: What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say
(May 10, 2019 at 9:40 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Biden has a good chance of getting the nomination because 54% of Democratic voters polled expressed a desire for the Democratic Party to be more moderate. The other candidates act like that part of the party doesn't matter anymore because they tend to not be very 'twittery', and many will probably turn to conspiracy theories to explain why their favorite didn't get picked; when the truth is that Biden is likely to appeal to more Democratic voters than the rest combined, who seem to be competing to see who can do the best at distancing themselves from party moderates. I like Kamala Harris, but I don't see her beating Biden in the primaries. If Biden gets the nomination I will vote for him because it would be a tremendous improvement over what we have now. And that goes for pretty much anyone else who might get the nomination; but I hope Democrats pick someone who can win and unite behind them. And it would be nice to see one of the other candidates on the ticket.

Biden isn't a moderate though, he's a conservative.  Yeah, he'd be better than Trump.  If that's his only selling point to liberals, he ain't going to win.  Liberals have to fall in love, and nobody's falling in love with Joe Biden.  He's in the pocket of corporations, attacks Millenials while he defends Dick fucking Cheney of all people, and received $200k to support Fred Upton in his re-election while Democrats were trying to gain that seat.  If he's who the Democrats put up, we can expect another four years of Trump.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say
I'm kind of expecting another four years of Trump given the clusterfuck the Democrats are running in the way of too many candidates, I don't think it's a recipe for coming up with a winner; I'm more hopeful that we'll get four years without McConnell leading the Senate.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(May 10, 2019 at 7:10 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote:
(May 9, 2019 at 12:56 pm)Drich Wrote: Just wait sport... if you think you are crying now... wait till you see what the muller report was always been about.

Oh, I think I know this one - has it always been about ushering the Second Coming of Christ?  

(May 9, 2019 at 12:56 pm)Drich Wrote:

Yeah... Good luck with all that, QAnus. All of this is wishful thinking and conspiracy theories. Which you will probably believe in for the rest of your life, regardless of obvious lack of evidence. Because you will never be able to accept, that you got conned, again.

Hehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwPSoagsbgM

Do you understand who senator gram is? He will be the new mueller but rather than investigating trump collusion he is going to be investigating everything I was talking about (democratic collusion with the russians to bring down trump.)

All of that "conspiracy theory narrative from Msnbc? will get it's own congressional review!!! It's coming like it or not conspiracy theory or not it's coming and the swamp is getting drained!

(starting @ 5:00 mins.)

You guys are in deep poo doo sport, and what's worse none of you will see it comming because your fake news will not report it till the start putting your "dim leaders in jail."

(May 10, 2019 at 8:18 am)Amarok Wrote:
(May 10, 2019 at 7:10 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Oh, I think I know this one - has it always been about ushering the Second Coming of Christ?  

Yeah... Good luck with all that, QAnus. All of this is wishful thinking and conspiracy theories. Which you will probably believe in for the rest of your life, regardless of obvious lack of evidence. Because you will never be able to accept, that you got conned, again.
Wow this delusions  ..... Dodgy Dodgy

again learn this name... Senator Gramm.. He is comming and there will be a reckoning!!!

Again starting at 5 mins in

WHY HASN'T Your Fake News Source Not Told you about this comming???
(May 10, 2019 at 10:58 am)Drich Wrote:
(May 10, 2019 at 7:10 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: Oh, I think I know this one - has it always been about ushering the Second Coming of Christ?  

Hehe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwPSoagsbgM

Do you understand who senator gram is? He will be the new mueller but rather than investigating trump collusion he is going to be investigating everything I was talking about (democratic collusion with the russians to bring down trump.)

All of that "conspiracy theory narrative from Msnbc? will get it's own congressional review!!! It's coming like it or not conspiracy theory or not it's coming and the swamp is getting drained!

You guys are in deep poo doo sport, and what's worse none of you will see it comming because your fake news will not report it till the start putting your "dim leaders in jail."

(May 10, 2019 at 8:18 am)Amarok Wrote: Wow this delusions  ..... Dodgy Dodgy

again learn this name... Senator Gramm.. He is comming and there will be a reckoning!!!

Again starting at 5 mins in

WHY HASN'T Your Fake News Source Not Told you about this comming???

What a fucking nit wit you are. Go set yourself on fire bitch.
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Quote:Do you understand who senator gram is? He will be the new mueller but rather than investigating trump collusion he is going to be investigating everything I was talking about (democratic collusion with the russians to bring down trump.)

Yes we know who dithers is and he's no threat to anyone and his little investigation will produce doo doo but of course you'll just pretend he did because it fits your Fox News fueled  narrative  delirium .

Quote:again learn this name... Senator Gramm.. He is comming and there will be a reckoning!!!
We know his name and he's just another Trump flunky he will come and fuck all will happen aside a lot of laughable incompetence   Hilarious

Quote:Again starting at 5 mins in
Yes a bunch of bravado and empty sabre rattling which will result in fuck all 
Quote:WHY HASN'T Your Fake News Source Not Told you about this comming???
Our REAL news doesn't give a fuck about Trumps revenge ploy because he's butt hurt . Nothing will happen no one will go to jail and I predict will be fired by Trump before October   Hilarious

Gleefully await the comedy of errors Dumpf's dancing monkey will supply   Popcorn
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Talking about Lindsey Graham, here he is giving reasons why Trump must be impeached

(May 10, 2019 at 3:54 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talking about Lindsey Graham, here he is giving reasons why Trump must be impeached

Yup he doesn't seem two faced at all  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 10, 2019 at 4:11 pm)Amarok Wrote:
(May 10, 2019 at 3:54 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Talking about Lindsey Graham, here he is giving reasons why Trump must be impeached

Yup he doesn't seem two faced at all  Dodgy

Warren reads the Mueller report. Trump should be impeached.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Lindsey Graham giving even more reasons to impeach Trump

(May 9, 2019 at 9:44 am)Divinity Wrote: Tulsi Gabbard is a fucking awful candidate.  No way in hell she could beat Donald.  Don't get me wrong, Joe BIden is awful too.  Both are still better than Donald Trump.  But give me pretty much anyone else in the field but them or Cory Booker.

You really think so? Interesting.
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2044 114100 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 917 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9715 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3716 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2659 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The hearings and a matter of law. Brian37 0 211 June 29, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does Social Issues matter when deciding your political affiliation? T.J. 48 2975 April 21, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4026 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1321 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  LAW and CIVILIZATION senorlegalo 64 4263 January 19, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet