Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life
RE: Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life
The secret to healthy hitchhiking is to eat junk food.

Douglas Adams - The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Guess it applies to beverages too.....
Starting a 750 Kw steam-driven turbo-generator (SSTG) can be ... fun ... when you're compose mentos. When you're barfing your brains out it's much more fun! Getting ready to get underway from Subic Bay, c. 1983, involved getting our internal generator online so we could unplug from the pier. I seldom drank when I was in the PI, thank you my-shipmates-who-served-as-examples-of-why-that-was-a-bad-idea, so I was little surprised when I felt sick that morning. I yelled for one of the troops to bring a trash bag and he barely got there in time. I keeping nursing the SSTG up to operating speed, usually a twenty-minute operation requiring constant attention. That day was no exception if you disregard the fact that I was leaning on the damn thing to avoid falling down. Evidently my barfing made the trooper's stomach object and quickly we were taking turns at the bag. Well, mostly we took turns. The competition, perhaps inevitably, resulted in a collision of foreheads. Now I'm not a small man, but the trooper was pretty much Drax. The mutual headbutt knocked us both down. But we kept on barfing.

Join the Navy, it's an adventure.
(May 20, 2019 at 3:33 pm)wyzas Wrote: Probably the penis spider bite when I was around 10 to 12, and only funny now in hindsight. Was staying with the grandparents for the summer so first had to show it to grandma. By the time I got scared enough to do show and tell it looked like an angry bell clapper. She didn't say much more than "oh my" and whisked we off to the doctor. 

Then at the doctor, after the steroid shot, an attractive young nurse was instructed to give me hot and cold packs. Felt like it lasted hours, and the erection didn't help. Neither did the constant smiling. 

I suppose the streaking events in high school count, but many people have those tales.

THERE ARE PENIS SPIDERS!!!!! I dread to think....

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1020 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 301 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 679 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 1970 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 591 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 688 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 295 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 950 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1362 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
  It's funny becaus people believe it Court Jester 0 530 July 8, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Court Jester