Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed
RE: Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed
(June 2, 2019 at 4:08 pm)wyzas Wrote:
(May 30, 2019 at 6:14 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Trump seems to be fixated on the notion that Mueller found him 'not guilty', when the actual conclusion is that Trump is 'not "not guilty" '.

Boru

Most of his base won't read anything about the report and will believe what he tells them. I'm not surprised at all at his statement.

the majority of citizens in any country care about the cash they have in their pockets mostly, I think the American economy is doing good in Trump's time, that's enough for the majority of people.

Objections never rise loud until they are hungry, or can't find "jobs,jobs,jobs".
Only few think about the consequences of his rash politics.
RE: Trump responds to special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement: ‘The case is closed
(June 3, 2019 at 2:05 pm)wyzas Wrote: Denying what he's said in the past is part of Trumps play book, no one should be surprised. 

But frankly, I'm not sure why everyone is upset over "nasty". Is it just because she's a "royal" now?

I think being a royal is in itself nasty. I just don't understand the whole royalty thing.

I think we're just bemused that  he denied saying what he was recorded saying.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

If Donald Trump digs in with the new Mexico trade war and Nanci Pelosi's donors loose a lot of money from stock market fluctuations (really only the top 1%-10% have major investments in the stock market) you will see that Nanci Pelosi will suddenly have a backbone and want to impeach Donald Trump. Right now, she's making too much money fundraising off of Donald Trump so it's convenient to appear spineless.

(June 3, 2019 at 6:40 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: If Donald Trump digs in with the new Mexico trade war and Nanci Pelosi's donors loose a lot of money from stock market fluctuations (really only the top 1%-10% have major investments in the stock market) you will see that Nanci Pelosi will suddenly have a backbone and want to impeach Donald Trump. Right now, she's making too much money fundraising off of Donald Trump so it's convenient to appear spineless.

Uh, the conspiracy thread is down below.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 3, 2019 at 7:29 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(June 3, 2019 at 6:40 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: If Donald Trump digs in with the new Mexico trade war and Nanci Pelosi's donors loose a lot of money from stock market fluctuations (really only the top 1%-10% have major investments in the stock market) you will see that Nanci Pelosi will suddenly have a backbone and want to impeach Donald Trump. Right now, she's making too much money fundraising off of Donald Trump so it's convenient to appear spineless.

Uh, the conspiracy thread is down below.

From where I'm sitting, it really looks like Donald Trump could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue in New York City and the Democratic leadership would do nothing. Donald Trump commits crimes on an almost daily basis. He needs to be held accountable. He should have been held accountable ages ago. Otherwise we need the 25th Amendment to kick in.

Isn't this embarrassing? As the linked video shows, there's a new advert out from a group calling themselves "Republicans for the Rule of Law" informing people of why Donald Trump needs to be held accountable for his crimes. Democrats should be taking the lead on impeachment, not Republicans. Why haven't Democrats created a TV advertisement like these Republicans have (including members of past presidential administrations that appear in the video)?

(June 4, 2019 at 2:35 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote:
(June 3, 2019 at 7:29 pm)Fireball Wrote: Uh, the conspiracy thread is down below.

From where I'm sitting, it really looks like Donald Trump could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue in New York City and the Democratic leadership would do nothing. Donald Trump commits crimes on an almost daily basis. He needs to be held accountable. He should have been held accountable ages ago. Otherwise we need the 25th Amendment to kick in.

Isn't this embarrassing? As the linked video shows, there's a new advert out from a group calling themselves "Republicans for the Rule of Law" informing people of why Donald Trump needs to be held accountable for his crimes. Democrats should be taking the lead on impeachment, not Republicans. Why haven't Democrats created a TV advertisement like these Republicans have (including members of past presidential administrations that appear in the video)?

Trump is not in power because of Republican support only; he got Democrats, Republican & International allies, and all benefit from the 2-way relationship with this maniac.

He is a businessman. Businessmen like him have no loyalty or political affiliation. Democrats didn't do a thing because their leadership refused to make a move against Trump.

It's impossible for a man to satisfy everyone, unless everyone is conspiring with them -or their leadership-. Trump is conspiring with both Democratic and Republican figures.
If you ask me, America is long long gone. Perhaps it is even gone before George W Bush but the test didn't come to it yet to show the underlying division in its leadership.

Trump does the clown's work -like throwing "Coffeefe tweets and showing on TV"; while Republican+Democratic crooked leaders do the backstage job. The goal is that both parts -Trump and his Democratic+Republican partners- get the $$$$$$$$ of the century.
The 2016 presidential election was a choice between two criminals. The entire US system is corrupted by money. As usual, when a US president visits the UK (like one is now) it feels like a monarch visiting a colony they own. It's gross. On the anniversary of D-Day no less, we should not be laying out the red carpet for Fascists. Fascism has always been around in the USA, and KKK are the original US terrorists.

(June 4, 2019 at 4:20 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: The 2016 presidential election was a choice between two criminals. The entire US system is corrupted by money. As usual, when a US president visits the UK (like one is now) it feels like a monarch visiting a colony they own. It's gross. On the anniversary of D-Day no less, we should not be laying out the red carpet for Fascists. Fascism has always been around in the USA, and KKK are the original US terrorists.

Since the U.S spawned as a consequence of the original British Empire, there will always be a master-servant relationship between the two; I really don't doubt that both fight in the future just like they did in the past.

But if the U.K treasured its peace and prosperity it should stay away from the American swamp right now; unless the Oligarch big names gripped its economy and wealth just like it did to America.
(June 5, 2019 at 9:55 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(June 4, 2019 at 4:20 pm)ReptilianPeon Wrote: The 2016 presidential election was a choice between two criminals. The entire US system is corrupted by money. As usual, when a US president visits the UK (like one is now) it feels like a monarch visiting a colony they own. It's gross. On the anniversary of D-Day no less, we should not be laying out the red carpet for Fascists. Fascism has always been around in the USA, and KKK are the original US terrorists.

Since the U.S spawned as a consequence of the original British Empire, there will always be a master-servant relationship between the two; I really don't doubt that both fight in the future just like they did in the past.

But if the U.K treasured its peace and prosperity it should stay away from the American swamp right now; unless the Oligarch big names gripped its economy and wealth just like it did to America.

The British Empire had a proud tradition of bringing Western civilization to the world, and bringing back as much as they could carry.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 6, 2019 at 7:29 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 5, 2019 at 9:55 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Since the U.S spawned as a consequence of the original British Empire, there will always be a master-servant relationship between the two; I really don't doubt that both fight in the future just like they did in the past.

The British Empire had a proud tradition of bringing Western civilization to the world, and bringing back as much as they could carry.

Boru

Thinking more about it; the original Oligarchs were the British royalty, the attitude of treating humans as peasants and slaves is a British royalty mark.
Never understand that I'm defending the British Empire -the corruption it spread was immense-; but America is following its footsteps.

But the first reflection of the Oligarch's return to power came from America with Trump's victory in the election; it didn't come from the U.K.

But history wise; the British Empire -just like the Conquistadors- stood on destroying civilizations after sucking their blood. Not as bad as the Spaniards, but bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S.O.U. Special Orange Unit. Brian37 0 138 May 19, 2021 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1408 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Former judge files new motions pushing for special prosecutor in Jussie Smollett case EgoDeath 15 1460 July 1, 2019 at 12:21 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Lastest development in Smollett case EgoDeath 76 6421 March 12, 2019 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  For Robert Mueller This Is Like [REDACTED] a 4 Year Old Minimalist 2 781 December 6, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1030 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Good, Mueller. Now Work Your Way Up The Food Chain! Minimalist 7 756 June 15, 2018 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Somewhere in Israel a Jewish Mueller, KUDOS Brian37 0 245 March 5, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Mueller With Another Indictment of a Lying Lawyer Minimalist 14 2209 February 22, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Mueller Nails Another Minimalist 8 848 February 19, 2018 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris