Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moon is part of Mars
Moon is part of Mars
From no less an authority than El Presidente de los Estados Unidos, the man worthily entrusted by the great and wise people of America with the ultimate control over 4000 nuclear weapons.

All that mumbo jumbo about the moon being a satellite of earth?   FAKE NEWS!!
RE: Moon is part of Mars
Moon is part of Uranus.

ETA:

Sorry. I read the title and just....
Well, I don't what happened.
Something else is also part of Urine-nus.
[Image: Y0Equ1nqTbe8JxpltSSWZA61941]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Can we be so blessed that Marvin the Martian has come down from the thing of which the moon is a part to save us from Trump?
[Image: GeYJWWfd6TiVC1Igp0hVpgSDJeWhBT8u3KTbrYGO...7196fe6fc9]

This is what the president actually believes:

Why the fuck am I not kidding?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(June 7, 2019 at 7:27 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: [Image: GeYJWWfd6TiVC1Igp0hVpgSDJeWhBT8u3KTbrYGO...7196fe6fc9]

Which may explain why he thought it was a cinch to switch NASA's goal of landing on the moon in 2024, which his silver haired mini-me set NASA to do in just this last March, to landing on Mars.
Well, to be fair, the oxygen in Earth's atmosphere acts like a powerful mind altering substance for the trumpster. And since the trumpster's mind is so incredibly tiny, the most minute amount has the most crippling effects.
(June 7, 2019 at 7:37 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(June 7, 2019 at 7:27 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: [Image: GeYJWWfd6TiVC1Igp0hVpgSDJeWhBT8u3KTbrYGO...7196fe6fc9]

Which may explain why he thought it was a cinch to switch NASA's goal of landing on the moon in 2024, which his silver haired mini-me set NASA to do in just this last March, to landing on Mars.
Which is practically a fait accompli, given that Mars at its closest is about 136.5 times farther away than the moon at its farthest away. And that I could figure this out with fucking Google. Well, I suppose it could be worse. He could be talking about a landing on Venus (with a surface temp of 872 Fahrenheit and clouds made of fucking sulfuric acid) or even on Jupiter (which doesn’t even have a surface to land on.)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(June 7, 2019 at 7:38 pm)no one Wrote: Well, to be fair, the oxygen in Earth's atmosphere acts like a powerful mind altering substance for the trumpster. And since the trumpster's mind is so incredibly tiny, the most minute amount has the most crippling effects.

I guess the orange hue of his hair is colored by the rusted remains of what once passed for his nerve cell.

(June 7, 2019 at 7:52 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(June 7, 2019 at 7:37 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Which may explain why he thought it was a cinch to switch NASA's goal of landing on the moon in 2024, which his silver haired mini-me set NASA to do in just this last March, to landing on Mars.
Which is practically a fait accompli, given that Mars at its closest is about 136.5 times farther away than the moon at its farthest away. And that I could figure this out with fucking Google. Well, I suppose it could be worse. He could be talking about a landing on Venus (with a surface temp of 872 Fahrenheit and clouds made of fucking sulfuric acid) or even on Jupiter (which doesn’t even have a surface to land on.)

Every one knows Venus is part of the sun.   You can't land on the sun, you'll get sun burn.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian lunar lander added to the number of known craters on the moon. Anomalocaris 17 910 August 21, 2023 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Life on Mars is looking tempting. ignoramus 40 6008 December 6, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: ThinkingIsThinking
  Mars Yonadav 36 2053 February 19, 2019 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Body Of Water Discovered On Mars A Theist 4 941 July 26, 2018 at 6:32 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Science Channel, Jupiter, and it's moon Io. Brian37 6 1265 July 9, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  NASA denies mars child slave colony Zen Badger 22 5940 July 2, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  SpaceX moon trip 2018 Alex K 25 3687 March 4, 2017 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Mars? jem304eyer 86 18360 January 21, 2015 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moon Landing conspiracy lifesagift 117 15159 December 31, 2014 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Moon Landing: Fake or Real? BlackSwordsman 293 38285 August 21, 2014 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris