Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play based on Mueller report
Play based on Mueller report
Star-studded cast to perform play based on Mueller report

A star-studded cast - including John Lithgow, Alyssa Milano, Alfre Woodard, Annette Bening and many others - will perform in a play based on the Mueller report.  

The performers will take the stage Monday for "The Investigation: A Search For The Truth in 10 Acts," a play written by Robert Schenkkan. The work by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Schenkkan is based on special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

"Star Wars" actor Mark Hamill, "Veep's" Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Sigourney Weaver are also reportedly poised to participate in the reading. The event is being hosted and livestreamed by LawWorks, an organization that says it works with "bipartisan voices and educates the public on the importance of the rule of law, the role of the special counsel in the justice system, and the integrity of our judicial institutions."

Also among the high-profile list of performers appearing in the one-night-only Mueller report reading in New York: Kevin Kline, Joel Grey, Gina Gershon, Zachary Quinto, Kyra Sedgwick, Piper Perabo, Michael Shannon and Jason Alexander, among others.  

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/45...ler-report
RE: Play based on Mueller report
Yeah, people are going to be knocking each other down to get tickets to THAT fun fest.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
In any case, play will be live streamed in over 8 hours on this link for free
https://lawworksaction.org/the-investigation/
To finish this topic here's a recording of the play

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 194 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Jennifer Aniston to play lesbian president in new Netflix movie Fake Messiah 13 1067 June 16, 2018 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Music videos you think represent Mueller Brian37 2 518 December 1, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Greatest movie ever made, based on only ONE criteria. Gawdzilla Sama 130 12348 September 18, 2017 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan