Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby
RE: Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby
(June 29, 2019 at 12:31 pm)Chad32 Wrote: It seems to be Human nature to fear change. Pick any two or three generations, and the older generation will bemoan that the newer generation isn't doing things right. My room mate has been called lazy for not wanting to work 12+ hours a day, 5-6 days a week, for 8-9 dollars an hour.

BINGO!

SO SIMPLY STOP THIS CYCLE  THERE AND ACCEPT IT!

It IS FEAR OF CHANGE! And most of human misunderstanding and division is based on this bullshit!

Instead of blaming minorities, shut the fuck up and listen. 

A pale skin Koptic Christian, is going to feel the same fear a black minority in America has of our white majority.

Humans in general, need to stop basing survival on politics, religion or economics. WE as a collective species have far more in common than the differences we fight over.

FEAR OF CHANGE!

Fear of change is easy to defeat once you accept the planet is a globe, and the only home all of us have.
RE: Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby
I think there might be a way this charge could be legitimate: perhaps she picked a fight with the guy in the hopes that he’d shoot her in the uterus. Why that specific plan? Because those fuckers made abortion illegal and that plan might actually be safer than trying to get it out with a wire hanger.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(June 29, 2019 at 8:47 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 29, 2019 at 8:17 am)Chad32 Wrote: You start a fight with the wrong person, you get shot. I don't know what to tell you.

The issue isn't about the woman being shot.  It is about her being shot by someone else and being charged with the death of her foetus.

Boru

No, it's about her endangering a child.
Well, speaking as someone that can take a fighting bull 700 pounder head on, bare handed, how hard can it be to calm down a pregnant woman without resorting to shooting her? Even if it was a man.

Unless she was carrying an AK-47 and shooting around, I just don't see the why.
It's Alabama.

I remember when my boyfriend and I had to go across the state. He told me that we had to stop for a rest before we entered the state because we were not stopping until we were out of the state. I was young, naive, I had no idea why he had such a dislike for the state.

Now I understand. The state of Alabama is a despicable place.
I've heard that people in my state are all idiots, and possibly inbred, but never so dangerous that someone was scared to even spend the night here.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Well, inbred idiots can be quite dangerous.
(June 30, 2019 at 11:17 am)Chad32 Wrote: I've heard that people in my state are all idiots, and possibly inbred, but never so dangerous that someone was scared to even spend the night here.

He's black. I understand there are black people who live in that state, but you also have to understand a reputation that comes with certain states. Alabama simply has a very weak reputation, and I don't blame my boyfriend for wanting to sail through a state so vile. (This is in no way saying that there aren't some good people in that state)

(June 29, 2019 at 10:44 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(June 29, 2019 at 9:21 am)Chad32 Wrote: I have heard of those cases. It's what makes me suspicious that there's more going on when the shooter isn't charged, even though the woman who started the fight is.

There is more going on: a mother can be charged for the death of her fetus in Alabama. That's the entire thing. She wasn't charged with assault and battery, as might be appropriate in a case of 'she started it'. She's being held accountable for the accidental death of her fetus, period.

It is reasonable to hold an assailant accountable for the death of your fetus because they have no right to terminate your pregnancy against your will. Holding the mother accountable is a different matter altogether.

This is the heart of the matter.

(June 30, 2019 at 4:56 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(June 29, 2019 at 8:47 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The issue isn't about the woman being shot.  It is about her being shot by someone else and being charged with the death of her foetus.

Boru

No, it's about her endangering a child.

No, it's about blaming the victim.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Charged with Fleeing onlinebiker 4 570 May 4, 2022 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 5721 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 440 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2745 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Breonna killers not charged. Brian37 110 5697 December 15, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2313 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Conservatives charged in border wall fraud Foxaèr 5 408 August 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 915 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2906 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4