Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Jews
RE: Damned Jews
Jesus, wonder what they would think of an uncircumcised penis in my butthole ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It seems this dickhead would rather see the trains crash.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42129365

Quote:Israel health minister resigns over Sabbath rail works

When you have a "health minister" that looks like this,

[Image: _98941698_463df8a4-378e-4a51-9c34-05747ecf8566.jpg]

you're pretty well fucked to begin with!
(October 4, 2017 at 2:29 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Jesus, wonder what they would think of an uncircumcised penis in my butthole ??

"My name is cornholieo, I need T-P for my bunghole".
Very ecumenical... if they work at it they can become as big a bunch of scumbags as the catholicks and protestants!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/rabbi-c...stitution/

Quote:Rabbi charged with having sex with 17-year-old girl who was forced into prostitution

What's really interesting is this:

Quote:Goodman, 35, turned himself in five days later. He was charged with engaging in prostitution with a child and endangering the welfare of a child. Goodman has previously served time in prison for indecent assault on a child under the age of 13 in Pennsylvania.

Obviously, among god buggerers that is not disqualifying!
(February 19, 2018 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Very ecumenical... if they work at it they can become as big a bunch of scumbags as the catholicks and protestants!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/rabbi-c...stitution/

Quote:Rabbi charged with having sex with 17-year-old girl who was forced into prostitution

What's really interesting is this:

Quote:Goodman, 35, turned himself in five days later. He was charged with engaging in prostitution with a child and endangering the welfare of a child. Goodman has previously served time in prison for indecent assault on a child under the age of 13 in Pennsylvania.

Obviously, among god buggerers that is not disqualifying!
Per the Jewish Babylonian Talmud it's perfectly acceptable for a rabbi to screw toddlers and to marry whores.  So the rabbi was just following his holy book and he doesn't have to worry about going to hell because his good deeds outweigh his bad deeds.  What a sweet deal.
Truth be told.... the world has enough fucking rabbis.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/12/these-taxp...o-poverty/

Quote:These taxpayer-funded Jewish schools are dooming young men to poverty

Quote:Advocates who believe Jewish children are being harmed by yeshivas are devastated by the news.
“[They] are being denied an education,” said Naftuli Moster, executive director of YAFFED, an organization that advocates to improve secular education in ultra-Orthodox yeshivas. “The main reason has to do with [yeshiva administrators] saying there’s no time to learn stuff [students] won’t use in life — especially boys, who are [expected] to be rabbis.”
Moster added that there are other issues at hand as well: “There are certain things in science and history that contradict portions of the Torah — fossils, dinosaurs.”

Quote:Hasidic boys are groomed to be rabbis, but roughly 5 percent of them succeed. “The other 95 percent are doomed to a life of struggle and poverty,” said Moster.

Indeed, New York’s ultra-Orthodox communities are disproportionately dependent on government handouts. According to a recent 24/7 Wall Street report, the Hasidic village of New Square, in Rockland County, is the poorest in the state — with a 70 percent poverty rate.

These fucks are as bad as the muslims and fundie xhristards.
Taxpayers underwrite Fundamentalist Mormon breeding colonies too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'd also note in regards to the Jewish schools, I can always hope suddenly US Christians will realize the religion Jesus came to earth to perfect, Judaism, is NOT the religion they are practicing. And that they might convert in large numbers at some point to more closely follow their Lord Jesus, the Jew.

And the extant Jews will be ready with large numbers of Rabbis to accommodate them.

Studying the torah is as fucking worthless as studying the NT or the koran.

There's nothing in there of value in the 21st century.  Grow up, fuckheads.
Ever heard of a proselytizing Jew, though? Me either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 517 58502 April 13, 2024 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 129826 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 119547 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 308920 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22253 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 44498 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4043 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am