Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Sir, can you spare a win?
RE: Please Sir, can you spare a win?
Brian, are you aware that the majority owner of the Washington Redskins donated just over US$1 000 000 to Trump?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 14, 2019 at 9:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Brian, are you aware that the majority owner of the Washington Redskins donated just over US$1 000 000 to Trump?

Boru

So? I can support the players without supporting the owner. Just like I can support Hillbilly Atheist here who works at Walmart without supporting Walmart.

I think Dan is a fucking crappy ass owner even outside his politics.

Most CEOs at that level vote conservative. It is impossible even outside sports to avoid partaking in the private sector.
(October 14, 2019 at 11:41 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 14, 2019 at 9:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Brian, are you aware that the majority owner of the Washington Redskins donated just over US$1 000 000 to Trump?

Boru

So? I can support the players without supporting the owner. Just like I can support Hillbilly Atheist here who works at Walmart without supporting Walmart.

I think Dan is a fucking crappy ass owner even outside his politics.

Most CEOs at that level vote conservative. It is impossible even outside sports to avoid partaking in the private sector.

By that logic, you can still buy Yeungling beer and support the merchants who sell it without supporting the owner of the brewery, correct?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Holy shit was the 49rs Skins game boring. That was like watching paint dry. And now we are 1 and 6. AWESOME!

The only thing about yesterday's game was how wet the field was. It was like watching kids on a slip and slide.
Sorry to hear the 4skins are not yet fully extended.
(October 21, 2019 at 8:30 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Sorry to hear the 4skins are not yet fully extended.

Meh, unlike the orange Turd's administration, as a "4skins" fan, I am far more than willing to call my team crap.

You cant get better unless you admit you have a problem. Daniel Snyder is the Trump of the NFL.

And lucky me, I look forward to another ass kicking on Thursday when we face the Vikings.
Isn't that 4play for the 4skins?
(October 21, 2019 at 10:50 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Isn't that 4play for the 4skins?

The All Blacks haven't lost a test match since November of 2018.  Just saying.

Boru
Is that a multiple choice test or essay?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Buckeyes, YOU BETTER WIN TODAY! Brian37 22 1551 November 24, 2018 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Excuse me bartender, can you spare me a game? Brian37 12 1837 November 7, 2017 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: FFaith