Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Sir, can you spare a win?
RE: Please Sir, can you spare a win?
In all seriousness, I do admire you sticking with your team.  Some so called 'fans' seem to switch their allegiance as often as I change my socks (couple of times a year).  Win, lose or draw, always support your team.

Good man.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In all seriousness, I do admire you sticking with your team.  Some so called 'fans' seem to switch their allegiance as often as I change my socks (couple of times a year).  Win, lose or draw, always support your team.

Good man.

Boru

The Skins to me are like that family member who farts at the Thanksgiving table. You still love them, but you wish they wouldn't stink.
(November 24, 2019 at 6:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Skins barely beat Detroit. but  this is what I was thinking going in though.

Saw that one in the theaters. Not far from Detroit. People were falling out. Bow Down

(November 24, 2019 at 6:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In all seriousness, I do admire you sticking with your team.  Some so called 'fans' seem to switch their allegiance as often as I change my socks (couple of times a year).  Win, lose or draw, always support your team.

Good man.

Boru

The Skins to me are like that family member who farts at the Thanksgiving table. You still love them, but you wish they wouldn't stink.

Yeah, but you're a johnny-come-lately toward the Chudley Cannons. Tut Tut
HOLY SPIT, WE BEAT THE PANTHERS!

Here is what I don't get though. We beat Miami this year, but Miami just beat the Eagles yesterday.

I will say I liked what I saw yesterday from the Skis defense, 6 sacks. And we actually had a running game. But the Panthers almost came back to send it into overtime, but didn't. I wasn't expecting that.
Skins blew it in OT and lost to the Giants. Well, one good thing, the misery will be over next week no matter what. Last game against Dallas next week. Unfortunately in Dallas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Buckeyes, YOU BETTER WIN TODAY! Brian37 22 1552 November 24, 2018 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Excuse me bartender, can you spare me a game? Brian37 12 1837 November 7, 2017 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: FFaith