Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splitting of the Moon
RE: Splitting of the Moon
Quote:There are golden apples to be found there and the golden fleece that is in the apple tree.

The golden fleece was in an oak tree, not an apple tree.

Oh, wait, I forgot - 'oak' actually means 'apple'.

Carry on.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 17, 2019 at 3:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:There are golden apples to be found there and the golden fleece that is in the apple tree.

The golden fleece was in an oak tree, not an apple tree.

Carry on.

Boru

I should have verified the tree in that myth.
Thank you for pointing that out.
Much appreciated.
Does it really matter?  According to you, words mean whatever you need them to mean in order to justify your pathetic belief in all things fantastical.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 17, 2019 at 4:32 pm)Stoneheart Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 3:52 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: The golden fleece was in an oak tree, not an apple tree.

Carry on.

Boru

I should have verified the tree in that myth.
Thank you for pointing that out.
Much appreciated.

Fuck you dear rotten horse, you are 1 fucked up elephant stomach.

I'm sorry what I really meant is:

"Hello you wonderful good smelling fella; you are 1 splendid man".

You got my point, right? you fart container I mean flower box?

I will be so scared of meeting you in real life; like you put your hand in your ass then come out to me with a smile..

Scary shit..and it's the same concept exactly
(November 17, 2019 at 5:23 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Scary shit..and it's the same concept exactly

The moon and the sun dont move in fixed positions.
Sun is the same as bow and arrow. Moon is the same as spear. Star is the same as sword.

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habbakkuk 3:11

And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

SCARY SHIT! SAME CONCEPT EXACTLY!

In vain have I smitten your children; they recieved no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion. Jeremiah 2:30

Therefore set I in the lower places behind the wall, and on the higher places, I even set the people after their families with their swords, their spears, and their bows. Nehemiah 4:13

Verily in Joseph and his brethren are signs (or symbols) for seekers after Truth. Quran 12:7

The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein. Jeremiah 8:16

He hath caused the arrows of his quiver to enter into my reins. Lamentations 3:12

Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind. Isaiah 5:28

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpents meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD. Isaiah 65:25

Give ear, O Shepard of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. Psalm 80:1

Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. Genesis 49:27

And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valour. 2 Chronicles 14:8

The sons of Joseph after their families were Manasseh and Ephraim. Numbers 26:28

And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. Zechariah 10:7

Their quiver is an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men. Jeremiah 5:16

The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle. Psalm 78:9

And on the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan. Ezekiel 48:32
(November 17, 2019 at 5:43 pm)Stoneheart Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 5:23 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Scary shit..and it's the same concept exactly

The moon and the sun dont move in fixed positions.
Sun is the same as bow and arrow. Moon is the same as spear. Star is the same as sword.
sock ?
(November 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 5:43 pm)Stoneheart Wrote: The moon and the sun dont move in fixed positions.
sock ?

Shoe!
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 5:43 pm)Stoneheart Wrote: The moon and the sun dont move in fixed positions.
sock ?

I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. Ecclesiastes 3:18

Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war. Psalm 68:30

Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are worse astray in path. Quran 25:44

And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats. Ezekiel 34:17

Many are the jinns and men we have made for hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle, nay more misguided: for they are heedless of warning. Quran 7:179

Eat for yourselves and pasture your cattle: verily in this are signs for men endued with understanding. Quran 20:54
(November 17, 2019 at 8:15 pm)Stoneheart Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: sock ?

I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. Ecclesiastes 3:18

Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war. Psalm 68:30

Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are worse astray in path. Quran 25:44

And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats. Ezekiel 34:17

Many are the jinns and men we have made for hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle, nay more misguided: for they are heedless of warning. Quran 7:179

Eat for yourselves and pasture your cattle: verily in this are signs for men endued with understanding. Quran 20:54

“Never go up against a Sicillian when death is on the line!”
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 17, 2019 at 8:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 17, 2019 at 8:15 pm)Stoneheart Wrote: I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. Ecclesiastes 3:18

“Never go up against a Sicillian when death is on the line!”

The Princess Bride ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 13849 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  By the sun and its morning. ( 2 ) And [by] the moon when it follows it WinterHold 45 4843 April 11, 2017 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: WinterHold