Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to pray based on the Quran alone: prayer in Islam as I understand it
RE: How to pray based on the Quran alone: prayer in Islam as I understand it
(December 21, 2019 at 2:21 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 1:34 pm)Mystic Wrote: You haven't presented all the verses about it. Only picked some.  You not seeing all the other parts of the Sunnah concerning Salah verified in Quran, doesn't amount to anything but proof you aren't reliable nor humans in general to what Quran teaches, but rather Muslims should rely on the Sunnah to see what is in the Quran.

No I did present all the verses about it.

This is your belief, that what you see in Quran, is exactly what is in Quran. Quran contains a lot more than what you see.
(December 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm)Mystic Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 2:21 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: No I did present all the verses about it.

This is your belief, that what you see in Quran, is exactly what is in Quran. Quran contains a lot more than what you see.

[Image: PBwgqZD.jpg]

Please do elaborate exactly HOW you detect "unseen" things in the Quran.
(December 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm)Mystic Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 2:21 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: No I did present all the verses about it.

No. WYSIWYG
(December 21, 2019 at 3:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 2:42 pm)Mystic Wrote: This is your belief, that what you see in Quran, is exactly what is in Quran. Quran contains a lot more than what you see.

[Image: PBwgqZD.jpg]

Through reflecting on what is clear and reflecting on sayings of the family of the reminder itself commands to seek knowledge from when we don't know, and building on what is clear, unseen doors open to other doors in Quran, and every recitation of Quran, if not an augmented understanding and not increased knowledge, it's not really useful.  At the very least, there should be an heightened understanding of what we already know.

That and seeking refuge in God from Iblis and his forces so as to see the clear easy recitation that reminds humans in wonderous yet simple ways.

That said,  I see the Sunnah teachings regard Salah all verified in Quran, down to the minute detail.  

But Atlas doesn't even accept the basics, like the divinely appointed authorities it appoints, so let alone be able to perceive more finer points conveyed by the Sunnah to be verified in Quran.

(December 20, 2019 at 5:52 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(December 20, 2019 at 5:28 pm)Mystic Wrote: Wow, and I thought we were friends.  Heart 

New rule I suggest. Stop talking shit about members when they aren't there to defend themselves and also no accusing random people of being me or me being random people!

Have I said anything about you in the above quoted section that I haven’t already said directly to you ad nauseam? Part of having a friend is a willingness to tell that person the truth. Part of being a friend is a willingness to have your reasoning critiqued by a friend without taking it personally. It is demonstrably true that you believe the Quran is magic. You have said so explicitly multiple times over the past five years. That, my friend, is some terrible reasoning.

You forget quickly so I will remind you:

(October 7, 2018 at 12:55 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 9:06 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Cannot prove Quran with Quran.  Especially not YouTube Quran.

This is a prayer that alludes to themes in Quran but it's not Quran except it does quote 3 verses in Quran (3 reward/wage/recompense verses). It's a prayer taught by the family of the reminder to compliment and help us understand Quran and Islam, as well, Quran is meant to make us understand the family of the reminder's words, this is part of the words of the Prophet "I am leaving you two weighty things, Quran and my family....I been informed by the Aware that these two will not separate until they come back to me at the pond."

You can't prove Quran by Quran alone, because alone, it's just symbols, you need language, but language is not sufficient, you need the old language as well the context, and for that you need reason, and we need the help of the legacy of the Prophet and his successors to perceive.

Reason perhaps can see things beyond, perhaps love has potential to value and see things beyond what you see now.

Reason and honesty together will affirm a miracle if it's truly a miracle as a sign from God.

The signs known as verses of Quran had the Prophet explain them and compliment them as they were revealed but today they remain miracles due to three things:

1. Their place with respect to the whole Quran
2. The legacy of hadiths attributed to the family of the reminder compliment their true place in a way, that they break the dark sorcery, and make clear what sinister forces try to make unclear.
3. The subtle eloquence in how each verse takes it's place with respect to the book is beyond capability of a human and how Surahs take their structure, and how they take their place with respect to the whole book, is beyond capability of a human.

To know this, you have to reach some inward reflections of signs within yourself and on the skies, you have to look towards the higher realms and see the stars of guidance that will guide you out of the darkness to the door of light and so that you can enter the moon stages of the light, and finally to a day brightened by the sun, with no darkness in it.

And God has given you access to these leaders and guides, so much so that you can look at them per your will and love, and see them, and they will also respond to you and guide by God's permission, just as the Messengers guided those in the past, just as the reminder was revealed in the past, just as there was Abraham and his family to guide in the past.

They will destroy the devils and heal the afflictions and give you weapons to fight and become stronger eventually then all devils, just like Jacob became stronger then all devils and even through God's help was able to defeat Angels in combat.

Noble LadyForCamus,  I can't make you see what I see, but just consider the possibility I am on a clear proof from my Lord whilst you are averse to it, will God force you to see by love while you hate it?

They are the stars in the darkness, and will be their as moons in the journey, and will be there when it's bright as clear as midday.

You just have to look to the true kingdom of the universe, where they truly are the Kings and rule, and are weapons and arrows against the Devils, at our service, ready to help.

To look at the spiritual realm, is to look by the eyes of love, and scent by it's nose, and eat by it's mouth, and to choose and recognize the true doors out of the darkness and realize the true pathways of ascensions, it takes love.

You knew your Lord and his designated Masters before you came to this world and you will remember what you forgotten by the eyes of love.

The lanterns in the higher realm, they also have a human who represents them all and is the current leader and guide.  I still believe you can recognize this guide and realize his name, the scriptures that prove him, and see the legacy of his family and predecessors left behind.
Anyone here doesn't believe this guy is the MysticKnight? I know he is bonkers, but this seems artificial.
(December 21, 2019 at 4:20 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Anyone here doesn't believe this guy is the MysticKnight? I know he is bonkers, but this seems artificial.

I don't think it sounds like him.  But not sure what form his issues are presently taking.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I already said to the moderators it's Atlas duplicate and he's talking to himself, but apparently nobody wants to believe me. Sad
(December 21, 2019 at 4:24 pm)Klorophyll Wrote: I already said to the moderators it's Atlas duplicate and he's talking to himself, but apparently nobody wants to believe me. Sad

I think you may be correct.  Hope that helps you feel better.

If MysticKnight was coming back I think he would be full on MysticKnight.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 21, 2019 at 3:52 pm)MMystic Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 3:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: [Image: PBwgqZD.jpg]

Through reflecting on what is clear and reflecting on sayings of the family of the reminder itself commands to seek knowledge from when we don't know, and building on what is clear, unseen doors open to other doors in Quran, and every recitation of Quran, if not an augmented understanding and not increased knowledge, it's not really useful.  At the very least, there should be an heightened understanding of what we already know.

That and seeking refuge in God from Iblis and his forces so as to see the clear easy recitation that reminds humans in wonderous yet simple ways.

That said,  I see the Sunnah teachings regard Salah all verified in Quran, down to the minute detail.  

But Atlas doesn't even accept the basics, like the divinely appointed authorities it appoints, so let alone be able to perceive more finer points conveyed by the Sunnah to be verified in Quran.

(December 20, 2019 at 5:52 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Have I said anything about you in the above quoted section that I haven’t already said directly to you ad nauseam? Part of having a friend is a willingness to tell that person the truth. Part of being a friend is a willingness to have your reasoning critiqued by a friend without taking it personally. It is demonstrably true that you believe the Quran is magic. You have said so explicitly multiple times over the past five years. That, my friend, is some terrible reasoning.

You forget quickly so I will remind you:

(October 7, 2018 at 12:55 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: This is a prayer that alludes to themes in Quran but it's not Quran except it does quote 3 verses in Quran (3 reward/wage/recompense verses). It's a prayer taught by the family of the reminder to compliment and help us understand Quran and Islam, as well, Quran is meant to make us understand the family of the reminder's words, this is part of the words of the Prophet "I am leaving you two weighty things, Quran and my family....I been informed by the Aware that these two will not separate until they come back to me at the pond."

You can't prove Quran by Quran alone, because alone, it's just symbols, you need language, but language is not sufficient, you need the old language as well the context, and for that you need reason, and we need the help of the legacy of the Prophet and his successors to perceive.

Reason perhaps can see things beyond, perhaps love has potential to value and see things beyond what you see now.

Reason and honesty together will affirm a miracle if it's truly a miracle as a sign from God.

The signs known as verses of Quran had the Prophet explain them and compliment them as they were revealed but today they remain miracles due to three things:

1. Their place with respect to the whole Quran
2. The legacy of hadiths attributed to the family of the reminder compliment their true place in a way, that they break the dark sorcery, and make clear what sinister forces try to make unclear.
3. The subtle eloquence in how each verse takes it's place with respect to the book is beyond capability of a human and how Surahs take their structure, and how they take their place with respect to the whole book, is beyond capability of a human.

To know this, you have to reach some inward reflections of signs within yourself and on the skies, you have to look towards the higher realms and see the stars of guidance that will guide you out of the darkness to the door of light and so that you can enter the moon stages of the light, and finally to a day brightened by the sun, with no darkness in it.

And God has given you access to these leaders and guides, so much so that you can look at them per your will and love, and see them, and they will also respond to you and guide by God's permission, just as the Messengers guided those in the past, just as the reminder was revealed in the past, just as there was Abraham and his family to guide in the past.

They will destroy the devils and heal the afflictions and give you weapons to fight and become stronger eventually then all devils, just like Jacob became stronger then all devils and even through God's help was able to defeat Angels in combat.

Noble LadyForCamus,  I can't make you see what I see, but just consider the possibility I am on a clear proof from my Lord whilst you are averse to it, will God force you to see by love while you hate it?

They are the stars in the darkness, and will be their as moons in the journey, and will be there when it's bright as clear as midday.

You just have to look to the true kingdom of the universe, where they truly are the Kings and rule, and are weapons and arrows against the Devils, at our service, ready to help.

To look at the spiritual realm, is to look by the eyes of love, and scent by it's nose, and eat by it's mouth, and to choose and recognize the true doors out of the darkness and realize the true pathways of ascensions, it takes love.

You knew your Lord and his designated Masters before you came to this world and you will remember what you forgotten by the eyes of love.

The lanterns in the higher realm, they also have a human who represents them all and is the current leader and guide.  I still believe you can recognize this guide and realize his name, the scriptures that prove him, and see the legacy of his family and predecessors left behind.

It’s been at least a year, MK. I see that you still don’t understand what the word “proof” means.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(December 21, 2019 at 3:52 pm)Mystic Wrote:
(December 21, 2019 at 3:04 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: [Image: PBwgqZD.jpg]

If you stare long enough into the abyss...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 16 632 Yesterday at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8177 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20452 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1213 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4196 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2825 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48613 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11493 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 851 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 13846 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257