Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
RE: BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani
(January 3, 2020 at 7:18 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 8:23 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Enjoy your war, boys.

I have to stop short of giving this kudos because we're going to be sending a very small number of men to deal with an escalating situation, which always results in losses on our side. Nonetheless, yep. Boys are going to war.

I turned 19 over the Pacific Ocean.
Another stupid war for another stupid reason
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 3, 2020 at 7:25 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 7:18 pm)Shell B Wrote: I have to stop short of giving this kudos because we're going to be sending a very small number of men to deal with an escalating situation, which always results in losses on our side. Nonetheless, yep. Boys are going to war.

I turned 19 over the Pacific Ocean.

I'm not surprised. Teens are the best bullet fodder a government can find.
Been offline for a couple of days, and saw this first thing in the morning.

Trump should be sent to the front if there's any fighting.
Dying to live, living to die.
That won't be possible. His bonespurs are flaring up again.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 3, 2020 at 7:59 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 6:58 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Seriously?

You want to hold Trump to declaring war?

Why did every other administration since 1942 get a pass?

It never was ok, just because nobody intervened.  Facepalm
He plotted against american citizes, tuff. So do all people of this sort all the time, and its the CIA from whom these people took their lessons. Still doesnt make assassinating him ok, particularly not doing it publicly. So please stop pretending otherwise. You are exhibiting the political short sightedness of a stereotypical american that has led to the US being stuck in this quagmire of middle east and making it even worse for everyone. Lets not forget it was the CIA who started all this shit back in the 50s (Mossadegh). So please stop waving your american flag. Is embarassing.

What i would like Trump to do?: Pretty simple. Stop assassination of foreign dignitaries.

In the 50s and 60s (or 70s, Chile) the USA at least had the decency to keep some plausible deniability by letting the CIA do the dirty laundry. Looks like we got way ahead of that.

Lets also not forget that his guy was substantial to taking down IS. He also was one of the first whom helped the US after 9/11 to orchestrate the takedown of the Taliban and Al Qaeda. How politically monumentally stupid beyond negelegence is it to assasinate such a guy, just because he oppposed your own policies after that? How hypocritical is it to first cooperate with him (guessing he was using the same methods and tools as of now) when its in your interest and then assassinate him when he stops being useful?

This guy was a sectarian warlord who helped Shiite gangs through the region to pulverize civilians.
He wasn't substantial, I mean he got wasted in an airstrike just like most common criminals around the globe.

Where is he from other succeful terrorists that knew at least how to cheat airstrikes? What he did against IS was simply a scorched-earth tactic that involved the mass murder of civilians, I don't call becoming Assad's sectarian punishing hand an achievement.
I’m just gonna leave this here:

To be fair, some of Van Riper’s tactics are unlikely to have been realistic for the Not-Iranian force he was simulating, but then again, do you really think Iran would follow orders to not shoot down US aircraft, turn on anti-aircraft radar so their own planes could be easily shot down, and even GIVE THE US THE LOCATIONS TO THEIR OWN FORCES? If your answer is yes, I can only say, wow, I didn’t know any of the top brass in the U.S. Military posted here.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 3, 2020 at 5:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 5:27 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Looks like this means war with Iran is pretty much inevitable. Might have already been, but terror attacks on their leaders can't go unnoticed.

Unless -

The Iranians can be pretty smart at times....

Can you imagine how bad they could make the US look if they took the high road and did not respond with violence?

It's hard -but not impossible- to expect such a scenario.
If they took the high road it's out of desperation; not tactic.

Such hit is only enough to start "a new looooong war" enough for Trump to escape impeachment.

(January 3, 2020 at 7:18 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(January 3, 2020 at 8:23 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Enjoy your war, boys.

I have to stop short of giving this kudos because we're going to be sending a very small number of men to deal with an escalating situation, which always results in losses on our side. Nonetheless, yep. Boys are going to war.

Small enough to make a skirmish; so Trump find a way out of the impeachment road

(January 3, 2020 at 8:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Been offline for a couple of days, and saw this first thing in the morning.

Yes. Peoples' life is not a game; but looks like he believed that he has the right to so.
(January 3, 2020 at 8:09 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Been offline for a couple of days, and saw this first thing in the morning.

Have his bone spurs cleared up.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 3, 2020 at 8:37 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: That won't be possible.  His bonespurs are flaring up again.

I am sure we will find out that the bonespurs are genetic and Beavis and Butthead Trump also suffer from them.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Pentagon documents. WinterHold 8 680 April 15, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 339 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 258 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1038 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 564 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 277 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1118 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar ignoramus 0 432 February 15, 2021 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26067 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1144 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic