Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Removing misconceptions of my path.
RE: Removing misconceptions of my path.
See you when you try to make another sock.
(January 5, 2020 at 2:37 pm)Mystic Wrote:
(January 5, 2020 at 1:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Mystic, what I am about to type really has nothing to do with you, one religion, or one person.

The bottom line for me over the years meeting countless people is the same.

WE ARE ALL THE SAME SPECIES

You can argue words all you want,  but it will not change the fact that ride starts and ends for all  humans.

That says to me that what really matters, our should matter to our species, isn't our differences, but what we have in common in wanting our collective species to survive.

Know when the Mahdi comes, if your people accuse him of being a sorcerer or possessed and controlled by demons when he performs miracles to the whole world,  your civilization will be destroyed like the Quran promises, not a city or town of those who reject God's signs will remain but be destroyed or punished a severe punishing.

Like Noah's people, like all other destroyed nations of the past, God's way will not change. And if there is only one believer to believe in the Mahdi like the believer in Suratal Yaseen- should he come - then the whole world will be replaced and that believer will survive.

It's upon God to deliver the believers from their oppressors and he has warned about the way God destroys the oppressors and delivers the believers in the past. 

The Mahdi we still hope will be a mercy for the whole world including the oppressive west but if you don't change your ways and he comes, and your leaders accuse him of being a sorcerer and your people follow them, they will be destroyed.

The most repeated theme in Quran is about the Qaim of the family of Mohammad. Of course, you will laugh at this, and mock, like past people mocked, but when the days of God come, there is no one safe but who God through his mercy saves.

Is this the “light” and the “good” of God that he’s always going on about?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 7, 2020 at 11:05 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(January 5, 2020 at 2:37 pm)Mystic Wrote: Know when the Mahdi comes, if your people accuse him of being a sorcerer or possessed and controlled by demons when he performs miracles to the whole world,  your civilization will be destroyed like the Quran promises, not a city or town of those who reject God's signs will remain but be destroyed or punished a severe punishing.

Like Noah's people, like all other destroyed nations of the past, God's way will not change. And if there is only one believer to believe in the Mahdi like the believer in Suratal Yaseen- should he come - then the whole world will be replaced and that believer will survive.

It's upon God to deliver the believers from their oppressors and he has warned about the way God destroys the oppressors and delivers the believers in the past. 

The Mahdi we still hope will be a mercy for the whole world including the oppressive west but if you don't change your ways and he comes, and your leaders accuse him of being a sorcerer and your people follow them, they will be destroyed.

The most repeated theme in Quran is about the Qaim of the family of Mohammad. Of course, you will laugh at this, and mock, like past people mocked, but when the days of God come, there is no one safe but who God through his mercy saves.

Is this the “light” and the “good” of God that he’s always going on about?

Ironically; I read the Quran daily, searched it a lot too, but the character of "Mahdi" does not even exist in it, neither explicitly nor implicitly:

Quote:There is no direct reference to the Mahdi in the Quran,[5] only in the hadith (the reports and traditions of Muhammad's teachings collected after his death). In most traditions, the Mahdi will arrive with 'Isa (Jesus) to defeat Al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false Messiah", or Antichrist).[6]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi#cite_note-S209-6][/url]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

This character -which doesn't exist anywhere but in the Hadith- was claimed by both Sunni/Shiite sects; especially the Shiite Twelver sect.

Claiming it is considered extreme and even an evidence of the claimer entering the "dangerous zone" not just to non-believers but to Muslims and people around the claimer.

Obviously; it is the excuse of lazy Muslims who grew desperate from the rejection of many humans to the message of Islam especially rejecting the teachings of any sect. Just like the infamous group of Wahabbies who invaded the Grand Mosque in Mecca:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

At first some other Muslims might be happy, but when the missiles and the gas bombs start to fall happiness turns into a look with wide eyes followed by saying: "what the hell did I just do?", for example look at the body count in Syria caused partially by the terrorist general Solaimani who used the Mehdi propaganda to let Shiite gangs kill Sunni civilians -with the documentation of the UN- and call them "ISIS".

ISIS itself did believe in "Mahdi", I even read for some extreme Sunnies predicting that "Mahdi" is fighting in the front lines of ISIS.

Though it's time to make my own prediction that I'm sure thousands share too: Trump knows about this story, and knows that assassinating the Irani general is a perfect way to start a sectarian war, good enough to escape impeachment.
(January 7, 2020 at 12:23 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(January 7, 2020 at 11:05 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Is this the “light” and the “good” of God that he’s always going on about?

Ironically; I read the Quran daily, searched it a lot too, but the character of "Mahdi" does not even exist in it, neither explicitly nor implicitly:

Quote:There is no direct reference to the Mahdi in the Quran,[5] only in the hadith (the reports and traditions of Muhammad's teachings collected after his death). In most traditions, the Mahdi will arrive with 'Isa (Jesus) to defeat Al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false Messiah", or Antichrist).[6]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi#cite_note-S209-6][/url]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

This character -which doesn't exist anywhere but in the Hadith- was claimed by both Sunni/Shiite sects; especially the Shiite Twelver sect.

Claiming it is considered extreme and even an evidence of the claimer entering the "dangerous zone" not just to non-believers but to Muslims and people around the claimer.

Obviously; it is the excuse of lazy Muslims who grew desperate from the rejection of many humans to the message of Islam especially rejecting the teachings of any sect. Just like the infamous group of Wahabbies who invaded the Grand Mosque in Mecca:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

At first some other Muslims might be happy, but when the missiles and the gas bombs start to fall happiness turns into a look with wide eyes followed by saying: "what the hell did I just do?", for example look at the body count in Syria caused partially by the terrorist general Solaimani who used the Mehdi propaganda to let Shiite gangs kill Sunni civilians -with the documentation of the UN- and call them "ISIS".

ISIS itself did believe in "Mahdi", I even read for some extreme Sunnies predicting that "Mahdi" is fighting in the front lines of ISIS.

Though it's time to make my own prediction that I'm sure thousands share too: Trump knows about this story, and knows that assassinating the Irani general is a perfect way to start a sectarian war, good enough to escape impeachment.

To both Atllass and Mystic, Trump didn't kill the General for any ideological moral reasons. He did it as Atlass rightfully pointed out, to create chaos to act as a diversion away from his own crimes. 

Having said that, that still does not make the Saudi Family, or the Imams who rule Iran advocates for freedom or protection of minorities. 

It just means Trump is a fucking dick. 

Outside of this current news, in human history, the reality remains with our species, in our entire history, that there are people who seek power to help, and people who seek power just to dominate others. 

I would vote for a Malala if she were born in America. I would vote for Ann Frank if she were alive running for Israel's PM. I hate Iran's government. I hate Saudi Arabia's government. But I also hate Trump and Bibi. I am no fan of leaders who are warmongers, regardless of what country they lead.

Trust me Mystic and Atlass, while a huge portion of America's population put the orange jackass in office, not all of us wanted him there. And during his run, and even while in office, there have been constant objections to his actions by Americans.
(January 7, 2020 at 12:23 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Obviously; it is the excuse of lazy Muslims who grew desperate from the rejection of many humans to the message of Islam especially rejecting the teachings of any sect. Just like the infamous group of Wahabbies who invaded the Grand Mosque in Mecca:

Um...no?  Maybe you should read your own link.  These beliefs didn't form on account of people rejecting islam, they formed from socio-political disputes within islam.  

Islam has never managed to get it's shit together.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most stupid misconceptions about Islam R00tKiT 123 14716 October 22, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How to not attribute evil by misconceptions to the Quran. Mystic 7 2112 April 2, 2018 at 10:13 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Islam is true path of our lives OceanWave 160 15645 July 14, 2014 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Refuting misconceptions:3-Authenticity and preservation of the Quran mo3taz3nbar 33 16196 August 20, 2010 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  refuting misconceptions:1-women in Islam mo3taz3nbar 255 139070 June 23, 2010 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Dotard
  Refuting misconceptions:2-jihad not terrorism mo3taz3nbar 41 16340 June 8, 2010 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Misconceptions About Islam Scented Nectar 56 19055 June 7, 2010 at 6:03 am
Last Post: mo3taz3nbar