Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightening Video Show The Mental Decline of Joe Biden
RE: Enlightening Video Show The Mental Decline of Joe Biden
Yeah, Joe is bad. I thought he'd drop out, into obscurity, but then he won SC. I figured everyone would get behind Bloomberg, because at least he's still coherent.

I can't imagine they'll be able to talk about Bernie's age anymore. Dude has a heart attack, yet still going stronger than Biden mentally. Hopefully he can use this against Biden, but he usually comes off as too nice to attack someone personally. He just talks issues.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Judging by some internet memes, it seems that Biden has more common sense now than before. Like in the past he was pro segregation and against abortion, but now he changed his mind in the opposite direction.
Like this meme

[Image: Bernie.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Is "Enlightened" suppose to make the premise more credible?
I would really love it if somebody who likes Joe Biden can reassure me because I am really panicking right now. The planet is on fire and it probably won't survive another four years of Donald Trump. I suspect Donald will easily chew Joe up and spit him out!

What policy positions of his do you like? Will they win over voters? Does he have credibility on the environment?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 24788 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 16533 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] The Mental Health Crisis T.J. 14 1201 December 1, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1815 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 23009 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 913 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 358 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 814 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4692 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1842 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet