Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear
RE: Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear
(March 8, 2020 at 9:27 am)ReptilianPeon Wrote: I have family members with dementia. It really isn't nice. Donald Trump will "railroad" Joe Biden. As Kyle from Secular Talk says, people need to see this video:

Then you compare the clips from that video to his Vice Presidential debate in 2012, where he is a lot sharper and more coherent:

Dude, you need to fucking grow up.

I get that you're pissed because your preferred candidate din't win the democratic nomination. Fine. You're allowed that. But what do you hope to achieve by trashing the guy who did win - who far-more closely represents your ideals than Trump does?

Take time and mourn your loss. Than get over it and GROW TO FUCK UP! Like the Rolling Stones said, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try, you can get what you need."

We of progressive inclination NEED to get Trump out of the fucking Whitehouse! You can continue to whine like a fucking baby or do your part to advance the situation in the direction you want. It might not be as far in the direction as you would like but it sure beats going in the opposite direction.

I didn't get to marry Barbara Eden (yeah, I'm showing my age here) but I didn't whine and go celibate for the rest of my life because I couldn't get my dream girl. Life demands compromises. That's reality. It's no fun but you need to fucking deal with it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear
I'm not seeing the dementia. Sure he's awkward and says some weird shit, but it doesn't necessarily mean he has dementia just because he's old. He's always been awkward anyway. Bernie bros need to stop being selective about the clips they choose to support their very bias-ridden views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 26947 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 17749 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2335 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1851 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 24924 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 983 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 375 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 850 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5155 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4130 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU