Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Why You Should Believe In Rod
Here's Why You Should Believe In Rod
Because the rhythm of his heart is beating like a drum and keeping you forever young.  He will wake you up, Maggie (but only because you wear it well) to take you sailing. He doesn't want to talk about it but you're in his heart, hot legs, but only because the first cut is the deepest.

But the REAL reason to believe it that it takes two.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Here's Why You Should Believe In Rod
[Image: 3u94ha.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 27, 2020 at 5:51 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 3u94ha.jpg]

You'll smoke a turd in hell for that one, iggy. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 27, 2020 at 5:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 27, 2020 at 5:51 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 3u94ha.jpg]

You'll smoke a turd in hell for that one, iggy. 

Boru

He's calling himself Hugh Mungus now.

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 27, 2020 at 5:55 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 27, 2020 at 5:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You'll smoke a turd in hell for that one, iggy. 

Boru

He's calling himself Hugh Mungus now.

Wink

Well, if yer gonna dream, dream big...

Boru
Sorry matey, didn't realize you had such an affinity for Englishman/Scotsman/NO fecking IRISH in him at all/ Sir Roderick! lol.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Here is why you should believe in Zardoz Rev. Rye 17 2056 March 29, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Here's Why You Should Believe In Mod BrianSoddingBoru4 9 889 March 27, 2020 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Here's Why You Should Believe In Todd BrianSoddingBoru4 6 825 March 27, 2020 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Here is why you should believe in Zod. The Valkyrie 11 1237 March 27, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why don't Jews believe in Hell? Darwinian 26 23011 April 21, 2010 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Godscreated