Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Why You Should Believe In Todd
Here's Why You Should Believe In Todd

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Here's Why You Should Believe In Todd
I can’t take anyone named Todd seriously.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 27, 2020 at 1:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I can’t take anyone named Todd seriously.

One of my favourite Carlin rants is when he's going off about New Age names. 'I'll bet you that ten times out of ten, Vinnie, Eddie and Tony will beat the shit out of Kyle, Tucker and Todd.  Soft names make soft people.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 27, 2020 at 1:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I can’t take anyone named Todd seriously.

Famous last words   Popcorn

[Image: 14d0c947baeffe62624219994415.jpg]
(March 27, 2020 at 1:54 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

One of my favourite Carlin rants is when he's going off about New Age names. 'I'll bet you that ten times out of ten, Vinnie, Eddie and Tony will beat the shit out of Kyle, Tucker and Todd.  Soft names make soft people.'

Boru

Carlin was so great...his early stuff with Sr. Mary Elephant right through his grumpy old man phase...it was all well done...his mastery of language was a joy and in his younger years his facial expressions were the best.

There was a guy I knew back in the 70s who could have passed for the Hippy Dippy Weather Man.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The last Todd I knew was a complete prick who deserved the knee to the groin.
Dying to live, living to die.
[Image: latest?cb=20120313181417]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Here is why you should believe in Zardoz Rev. Rye 17 2007 March 29, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Here's Why You Should Believe In Mod BrianSoddingBoru4 9 879 March 27, 2020 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Here is why you should believe in Zod. The Valkyrie 11 1223 March 27, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here's Why You Should Believe In Rod BrianSoddingBoru4 5 616 March 27, 2020 at 6:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't Jews believe in Hell? Darwinian 26 22978 April 21, 2010 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Godscreated