Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve?
RE: Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve?
One of the general axioms which is discussed in Islamic culture and has wide applications is the concept of ‘Right and Falsehood [haqq wa batil]’. In the Gracious Qur’an, right and falsehood have been employed in regard to objects of worship; in the case that Allah, the Exalted, is asserted as the right object of worship and the rest of the objects of worship are known as false:

I think you can choose to disbelieve but one should not associate anyone or anything beside Allah.

In Islam, shirk is the sin of idolatry or polytheism (i.e., the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides Allah). It means ascribing to, or the establishment of, partners placed beside Allah.

Quote:Surely Allah does not forgive that anything should be associated with him, and forgives what is besides that to whomsoever He pleases, and whoever associates anything with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin. (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:48)

Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust. (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:72)

Do not associate aught with Allah; most surely polytheism is a grievous inequity. (Surah Luqmān 31:13).

And whoever associates anything with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin. (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:48)

And worship Allah and do not associate anything with Him. (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:36)

FSM Sad

Quran 109

Quote:In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

Say, “O disbelievers.
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor do you worship what I worship.
Nor do I serve what you serve.
Nor do you serve what I serve.
You have your way, and I have my way.

Angel
RE: Was Prophet Mohammed a caravan thieve?
(April 20, 2020 at 3:47 pm)Klorophyll Wrote:
(April 20, 2020 at 2:03 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Not the reasons™ you offered. 

Let's stop this cheap game, pal. If I don't have a clue about what reason can possibly convince you of anything, such as countries existing, then you're not making any effort here.

The fact is you don't appear to have a reliable method of distinguishing real places, such as Troy and Carthage, from imaginary places, such as Sodom and Gomorrah.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 1968 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2632 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  The "Prophet Jesus": An Epic Failure? DeistPaladin 17 2115 March 28, 2019 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1845 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Mohammed: model citizen or barbarian? Ex-Muslim reads the Hadiths mralstoner 2 1584 October 23, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Charlie Hebdo journalist sees a problem with Islam and Mohammed mralstoner 5 1327 October 22, 2016 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Islam and its History and Impact of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) yukapuka 161 18555 January 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Shots fired in Dallas of mohammed cartoons. downbeatplumb 68 12293 May 9, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  It wasn't Mohammed who founded Islam. Newtonscat 174 26824 March 28, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Islamic State - Do We Believe Obama or Mohammed? mralstoner 12 3534 October 15, 2014 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: mralstoner