Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the nature of sin
the nature of sin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYJ5Io59gU&t=1s

This takes the understand of sin to a easier level to comprehend. As it does not deal with the moral aspect of sin. As originally the law had three aspects and morality was only one aspect in which one sinned there was social and also ceremonial sin. The purpose of this is to show God is not judging only from a morality perspective which is all pop culture seems to be concerned. There are other aspects of sin that separate us from each other and God. I bring this up because many of you use the term sin wrong or in an incomplete way. plus this video rely heavily on an analogy and wanted to give those who do not feel my ability to provide an analogy an opportunity to try and find fault here.
RE: the nature of sin
And it’s not even Friday...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So bullshitting is a sin. Got it. Thanks, Bich.
They named it "sin" because "butthurt points" gave away far too much of the true nature of these creep's game.
Forgive me father, for i have clicked on a Drich thread. Crucified
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(April 28, 2020 at 12:55 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: Forgive me father, for i have clicked on a Drich thread.  Crucified

That'll be ten thousand "Hail Mary"s, my son.
Our Dirch 
Who art on Atheist Forums
Hollow be his logic
His drivil flubs, noone buys
On earth as it is reality

Give us this day, our daily laugh
And forgive him for his bad logic
And lead us not into his superstition
And deliver us from nonsense. 

Ramen noodles.
(April 28, 2020 at 12:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 28, 2020 at 12:55 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: Forgive me father, for i have clicked on a Drich thread.  Crucified

That'll be ten thousand "Hail Mary"s, my son.

ever wonder why something like a prayer (Prayer=praise or privileged to speak to a holy God) is used as a punishment?
(April 28, 2020 at 11:13 am)Drich Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiYJ5Io59gU&t=1s

This takes the understand of sin to a easier level to comprehend. As it does not deal with the moral aspect of sin. As originally the law had three aspects and morality was only one aspect in which one sinned there was social and also ceremonial sin. The purpose of this is to show God is not judging only from a morality perspective which is all pop culture seems to be concerned. There are other aspects of sin that separate us from each other and God. I bring this up because many of you use the term sin wrong or in an incomplete way. plus this video rely heavily on an analogy and wanted to give those who do not feel my ability to provide an analogy an opportunity to try and find fault here.

PZ Myers had the right idea for these kind of posts. Disemvoweled and Comic Sans font.

Ths tks th ndrstnd f sn t  sr lvl t cmprhnd. s t ds nt dl wth th mrl spct f sn. s rgnlly th lw hd thr spcts nd mrlty ws nly n spct n whch n snnd thr ws scl nd ls crmnl sn. Th prps f ths s t shw Gd s nt jdgng nly frm  mrlty prspctv whch s ll pp cltr sms t b cncrnd. Thr r thr spcts f sn tht sprt s frm ch thr nd Gd.  brng ths p bcs mny f y s th trm sn wrng r n n ncmplt wy. pls ths vd rly hvly n n nlgy nd wntd t gv ths wh d nt fl my blty t prvd n nlgy n pprtnty t try nd fnd flt hr.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 28, 2020 at 1:30 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 28, 2020 at 12:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: That'll be ten thousand "Hail Mary"s, my son.

ever wonder why something like a prayer (Prayer=praise or privileged to speak to a holy God) is used as a punishment?

Nope, I also don't worry about trying to grovel to Darth Vader or Yoda.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin and death LinuxGal 35 2096 December 11, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3061 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Sin and the Blame Game LadyForCamus 115 29726 June 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 57104 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5456 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Question for Christians regarding elimination of Sin ErGingerbreadMandude 11 2747 January 29, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14061 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  Sin & Forgiveness miaharun 119 14601 November 16, 2015 at 4:04 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The illusion of justice, sin and free will dyresand 17 4270 October 15, 2015 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 20410 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand