Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was at this game, not that it matters.
RE: I was at this game, not that it matters.
(May 13, 2020 at 3:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 3:57 pm)Editz Wrote: Ashwin39s thread of repetitiveness belongs in this subforum.

Probably you’re right, but I can’t be arsed to move it.

Boru

Perhaps you should workout more to boost your meagre energy levels? 

Perhaps 120 pushups, 20 squats and 60 crunches each day? You could post on a random, unrelated internet forum about it every day to inform people about your steadfastness, commitment, strength and endurance, which is 100% true, of course.
If you want to cheer on corporate employees for doing their jobs - go to WalMart or McDonalds and cheer for those guys.

They might look at you funny at first - but once they catch on I'm sure they'll appreciate your adjulation more than those thankless overpaid bastards in professional sports.
(May 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: If you want to cheer on corporate employees for doing their jobs - go to WalMart or McDonalds and cheer for those guys.

They might look at you funny at first - but once they catch on I'm sure they'll appreciate your adjulation more than those thankless overpaid bastards in professional sports.

Provided you don’t throw seat cushions at them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: If you want to cheer on corporate employees for doing their jobs - go to WalMart or McDonalds and cheer for those guys.

Boru

Excellent point. Cuz yeah - they hate that....
(May 13, 2020 at 4:25 pm)Editz Wrote:
(May 13, 2020 at 3:58 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Probably you’re right, but I can’t be arsed to move it.

Boru

Perhaps you should workout more to boost your meagre energy levels? 

Perhaps 120 pushups, 20 squats and 60 crunches each day? You could post on a random, unrelated internet forum about it every day to inform people about your steadfastness, commitment, strength and endurance, which is 100% true, of course.

If you’re unhappy about Ashwin’s posting, maybe you should take it up with Ashwin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can't be arsed.
(May 13, 2020 at 4:37 pm)Editz Wrote: I can't be arsed.

But you can be arsed to come over to this thread and kvetch about it?

Boru

OK

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

ISWYDT arewetheryet   Hehe

(May 13, 2020 at 4:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

But you can be arsed to come over to this thread and kvetch about it?

Boru

In passing conversation, yes...perhaps I CAN be arsed to go there and start argument ad infinitum with Ashwin and was just parodying your parlance, what do you reckon?
(May 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Boru

I throw seat cushions at everyone. If I had the opportunity, even at ABBA fans. Please tell me you would not throw a seat cushion at an ABBA fan.