Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam
RE: Islam
@WinterHold

And with all that, you still don’t grasp that severing a hand as even a potential punishment is barbaric. The fact that you subscribe to a faith that has it as an option should shame you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 18, 2020 at 12:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: @WinterHold

And with all that, you still don’t grasp that severing a hand as even a potential punishment is barbaric. The fact that you subscribe to a faith The has it as an option should shame you.

Boru

Whataboutism in 10...
20€ on crusaders
15€ on western atrocities

And I'd like to put an extra 50€ on general ignorance about what is so barbaric about mutilation
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
:Considers bringing king Leopold Cunt the 2nd's Belgian Congo into the discussion: oh look I just did. Needless to say he is not held in any kind of high regard these days, on the contrary, let alone WORSHIPPED as being divine, FFS.
(May 18, 2020 at 12:50 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(May 18, 2020 at 12:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: @WinterHold

And with all that, you still don’t grasp that severing a hand as even a potential punishment is barbaric. The fact that you subscribe to a faith The has it as an option should shame you.

Boru

Whataboutism in 10...
20€ on crusaders
15€ on western atrocities

And I'd like to put an extra 50€ on general ignorance  about what is so barbaric about mutilation

No bet. Wink

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: In this topic, I try to picture an image of a world where Islam rules with the Quran as its constitution.
Let's begin.
===============================================================

::God:

AKA Allah,الله, he is the creator of this universe. Gender is not applied to him; but we use "he" to refer to him for linguistic reasons alone. He is a "creator"; so that's what he does: create. Just like heaven and earth are accepted facts, God is also an accepted fact. He is the first and the last, infinite and supreme.

::Mankind:

God created mankind and gave them minds so they know him. Because that's what he does: create.

::What if Islam ruled the globe?

1-The poor:

The poor must be given despite what they did, as the constitution -the Quran- orders:

Quote:Sura 76, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 8 )   And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive,
( 9 )   [Saying], "We feed you only for the countenance of Allah. We wish not from you reward or gratitude.
( 10 )   Indeed, We fear from our Lord a Day austere and distressful."

2-The criminals:

Crime is not tolerated and punished according to the constitution of that world, the crimes punished are many, including:

-Having sex without an official contract. It is a crime because sex can produce children and contracts        are essential to keep their rights.

-Murder is punished by killing the killer, such dangerous activity has no place in the world of Islam

-Robbery is punished by cutting the hand of the thieve.

-------------------

Sex isn't something you write a contract about. Women have the right to tell you no, even in a marriage. Prenups aren't about sex either, those are lagit contracts people sign to decide who gets what in a divorce. 

Killing a murderer is an act of revenge, not self defense.

Christians when they invaded Central and South America used to cut off the hands of their captured. Are you really sure you want to live in Imperial society? Oh wait, you already do.

I do remember countless posts of yours where you RIGHTFULLY criticized your country. You live in a dictatorship theocracy. Muslims whom have escaped countries like yours and came here don't have to live with the same level of fear you do. Certainly we have our right wing Christian nuts, but over here Muslims have a far better shot of being protected by our government than say a Jew or Christian or Atheist living in your country.
(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: In this topic, I try to picture an image of a world where Islam rules with the Quran as its constitution.
Let's begin.
===============================================================

::God:

AKA Allah,الله, he is the creator of this universe. Gender is not applied to him; but we use "he" to refer to him for linguistic reasons alone. He is a "creator"; so that's what he does: create. Just like heaven and earth are accepted facts, God is also an accepted fact. He is the first and the last, infinite and supreme.
Unevidenced claim

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: ::Mankind:

God created mankind and gave them minds so they know him. Because that's what he does: create.
Unevidenced claim.

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: ::What if Islam ruled the globe?
Then we would all be truly fucked.

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: 1-The poor:

The poor must be given despite what they did,
What is it that you think the poor "did"?

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: as the constitution -the Quran- orders:
Why do islamic states with their vastly wealthy milk shakes not do exactly that?

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
Quote:Sura 76, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 8 )   And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive,
( 9 )   [Saying], "We feed you only for the countenance of Allah. We wish not from you reward or gratitude.
( 10 )   Indeed, We fear from our Lord a Day austere and distressful."
The quran says that but muslims don't actually do it even though they could. Why?

[quote='WinterHold' pid='1975835' dateline='1589675024']2-The criminals:

Crime is not tolerated and punished according to the constitution of that world, the crimes punished are many, including:

-Having sex without an official contract. It is a crime because sex can produce children and contracts        are essential to keep their rights.
So you are all good with a 24 hr marriage followed by copious sex followed by a prompt divorce, right? That is within your fucked up "rules" yes?

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote:  -Murder is punished by killing the killer, such dangerous activity has no place in the world of Islam
But Islam is the nost violent purveyor of death in this day and age.

(May 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm)WinterHold Wrote: -Robbery is punished by cutting the hand of the thieve.
How do you fix that when a mistake is made?

Face it. You are a primitive goatherder with primitive goatherder superstitions. And that is all you are.
(May 18, 2020 at 1:20 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sex isn't something you write a contract about. Women have the right to tell you no, even in a marriage. Prenups aren't about sex either, those are lagit contracts people sign to decide who gets what in a divorce. 

Killing a murderer is an act of revenge, not self defense.

Christians when they invaded Central and South America used to cut off the hands of their captured. Are you really sure you want to live in Imperial society? Oh wait, you already do.

I do remember countless posts of yours where you RIGHTFULLY criticized your country. You live in a dictatorship theocracy. Muslims whom have escaped countries like yours and came here don't have to live with the same level of fear you do. Certainly we have our right wing Christian nuts, but over here Muslims have a far better shot of being protected by our government than say a Jew or Christian or Atheist living in your country.

When you have too many infants without a normal childhood due to a missing parent, then contracts are essential. Sex has consequences -even with condoms-.

Killing a killer is putting them and their dangerous act to rest, and it also satisfies the victim's family/friends feelings of sadness.

I'm not Saudi. I'm an immigrant or as they call us "عمالة وافدة".
I wish to immigrate somewhere else. But as it seems the west doesn't want refugees unless there is a political interest and cameras.
Quote:When you have too many infants without a normal childhood due to a missing parent, then contracts are essential. Sex has consequences -even with condoms-.
Sex education and giving societal level incentives to stay together is far better then forcing contracts on people  
Quote:Killing a killer is putting them and their dangerous act to rest, and it also satisfies the victim's family/friends feelings of sadness.
So does putting them in jail and violent offenders can be reformed and who cares about giving the family a pound of flesh . And no killing the killer gives no real satisfaction . All these reasons are crap .

All these myths are myths
https://deathpenalty.org/facts/5-myths-death-penalty/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...s-families

Quote:I'm not Saudi. I'm an immigrant or as they call us "عمالة وافدة".
I wish to immigrate somewhere else. But as it seems the west doesn't want refugees unless there is a political interest and cameras.
That's simply false
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

What a sick puppy. What a dangerous individual to any modern society.

I hope he will be rejected at the border of my country if he ever applies for immigration/asylum. We dont need people who want to kill others because someone "feels sad". We also dont need people who want to take away others´ right to (sexual) self determination.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
The consequence of sex is fun, Winter, lol. If you're taking out a contract on sex..you're a john, not a husband.

Anywho, everywhere in the west needs immigrants. This little foray into right wing ethnocentrism won't be permanent, and even if it were, wouldn't be able to change that reality. Have you applied for any visas? Do you have any marketable skills or education?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5422 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33619 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet