Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam
RE: Islam
3:85 Only Islam is accepted
The Order to fight until there is no more Fitnah (time of disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah)
'… Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah…"'
5:48 '… For each We have appointed a DIVINE [shari'ah]law'
(July 16, 2020 at 6:21 pm)masoni Wrote: 3:85 Only Islam is accepted
The Order to fight until there is no more Fitnah (time of disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah)
'… Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah…"'

I reject the Hadith, but you bring the Hadith to reply to me, are you mentally ill or just a معتوه متناك في افكاره ؟
Translation of the Arabic insult: "a wacko fucked in the brain".

For other members: I don't believe in Hadith nor do I ever use it in my thought and faith. So please; don't tell me arguments against Sharia law because I don't even believe in that doctrine. I even wrote it in my "religious views" for years and years.
(July 16, 2020 at 6:38 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 6:21 pm)masoni Wrote: 3:85 Only Islam is accepted

I reject the Hadith, but you bring the Hadith to reply to me, are you mentally ill or just a  معتوه متناك في افكاره ؟
Translation of the  Arabic insult: "a wacko fucked in the brain".

For other members: I don't believe in Hadith nor do I ever use it in my thought and  faith. So please; don't tell me arguments against Sharia law because I don't even believe in that doctrine. I even wrote it in my "religious views" for years and years.

Hehe 
The mentally retarded muslim denies the absurdities of his religion and denies the words of the terrorist prophet of islam
يلا يا الى متناك و مفشوخ فى حياتك من كل الناس
(July 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm)masoni Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 6:38 pm)WinterHold Wrote: I reject the Hadith, but you bring the Hadith to reply to me, are you mentally ill or just a  معتوه متناك في افكاره ؟
Translation of the  Arabic insult: "a wacko fucked in the brain".

For other members: I don't believe in Hadith nor do I ever use it in my thought and  faith. So please; don't tell me arguments against Sharia law because I don't even believe in that doctrine. I even wrote it in my "religious views" for years and years.

Hehe 
The mentally retarded muslim denies the absurdities of his religion and denies the words of the terrorist prophet of islam

Typical rightist mentality. And a mentality I so distant myself from even touching due to disgust.
Which garbage can did you come from? you think this forum is a sewer or something? your comments stink asshole ! but probably the mods today are having a good show :Smile I'm sad for what happened to this place.

so members out of the garbage can is what AF is all about now? fuckers like this ?

chop chop; sewer dweller.
(July 16, 2020 at 6:12 pm)WinterHold Wrote: This whole comment is a mistake, sorry tackattack , I truly apologize. I will read it and comment back.

Islam is also a big mistake. No surprise there then.
(July 16, 2020 at 7:34 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 6:12 pm)WinterHold Wrote: This whole comment is a mistake, sorry tackattack , I truly apologize. I will read it and comment back.

Islam is also a big mistake. No surprise there then.

God taught in the Quran to apologize when one make mistakes. You see, the deeds of each human is recorded by God then we get the result in Judgement day. I don't want my record to be full of wrong deeds, that's why I care very much about the feelings of other and how my actions affected them.

God knows everything; even the drop of a leaf in the middle of the night.
(July 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm)masoni Wrote: Hehe 

Typical rightist mentality. And a mentality I so distant myself from even touching due to disgust.
Which garbage can did you come from? you think this forum is a sewer or something? your comments stink asshole ! but probably the mods today are having a good show :Smile I'm sad for what happened to this place.

so members out of the garbage can is what AF is all about now? fuckers like this ?

chop chop; sewer dweller.

You're an asshole.
You're the one who starts with insults.
You're cursing me .
A dirty person like you cannot justify the barbaric acts of the Prophet of Islam against human beings.
You should be ashamed.
(July 16, 2020 at 7:41 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(July 16, 2020 at 7:34 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Islam is also a big mistake. No surprise there then.

God taught in the Quran to apologize when one make mistakes. You see, the deeds of each human is recorded by God then we get the result in Judgement day. I don't want my record to be full of wrong deeds, that's why I care very much about the feelings of other and how my actions affected them.

God knows everything; even the drop of a leaf in the middle of the night.

But you have failed to demonstrate that any god exists at all, anywhere. Why should I care what you claim your particular flavour of god thinks or wants or knows or anything? 

You have made no attempt to show it is real beyond claiming it.
Allah says, CUT OFF the heads of the DISbelievers
41:28 '… of Our verses, were rejecting.', e.g. 9:29
47:4 'smite necks', 'smite ye above their necks/strike off their heads' 8:12-4, 5:33 '… corruption … execution' [16:88 '… corruption', 7:103], 45 'wounds equal for equal'

8:17 'It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah … He might TEST the Believers', 9:14 'Fight them; Allah will punish them by  y o u r  hands …'
Every mistake? You must keep him awfully busy scribbling.

Are you sure that the verse in question wasn't a narrative device meant to emphasize the complete knowledge of your god or the full culpability of human agency... rather than state as literal fact that there's a Hall of Winter's Fuckups in the sky, maintained by the author of creation?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7729 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33617 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet