Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Love
RE: God's Love
(May 21, 2020 at 3:56 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: *Pro tip - don't click on videos by Drich

Yes, when they say they are a video he made they are ACTUALLY a video he made.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 22, 2020 at 2:11 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: God includes everyone.  And because He is my Father I am the same.

And how exactly is God your father?

I mean hasn't it been debunked that God created humans and it was actually discovered that humans came to existence on account of natural processes without any supernatural implications like gods?

(May 22, 2020 at 2:11 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: "You think God did those "bad" things?

Then who else drowned the world in the Bible?

Or when God issues commands like this "However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you." is he innocent of the crime because he "only" ordered it and Israelites committed them? Should Israelites disobey God's commands? Would you have disobeyed God? Would you kill children if you were in a position where God commanded you to do it "Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Thisguy:
Pay no attention to the little insect known as drick. It is not as bright, and smells worse than the duece I just dropped.

[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Johanabrahams:
Does he think he is a "smelling insect"?

It doesn't think, at all!
(May 22, 2020 at 2:11 am)Johanabrahams Wrote:
(May 21, 2020 at 4:42 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Who is "we"?

God includes everyone.  And because He is my Father I am the same.  And thus you are included too.

No thanks. I have a Dad. 

Your questions are not my questions. If you are assuming they are then you are not looking for a conversation, you are preaching. If you are preaching then fuck off. If you are conversing then do so.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Quote:Good.  This post is about God's Love.  Love is all about Relationships.  And honesty is an important part of it. 

Can i say the same of your reply?

You can say whatever you like of my reply. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Which God are we talking about here? The thread title is vague - Zeus? Perseus? Ganesha? Thor? Odin? Allah? etc.
If god loved us, he probably wouldn’t have created diseases that wipe thousands of us out at clip.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 21, 2020 at 7:40 am)brewer Wrote: When has god ever "done it"?

Done what?

From your original post #1, "But God is not doing it."

When was god ever doing it? Again, when has god ever "done it"?

Do you lack the ability to comprehend or follow your own conversation?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 21, 2020 at 6:52 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Surely not. It couldn't be this clown again.

You think I am a "clown"?  Or do I really Love?

You got chucked out of your church, your marriage and your childrens lives.

Your entire home town had to get a barring order against you.

We went over all this on two other sites. Are you going for a third site

Because I have not forgotten and still have all of those materials available if you want that to happen all over again.
(May 22, 2020 at 4:41 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(May 22, 2020 at 2:11 am)Johanabrahams Wrote: You think I am a "clown"?  Or do I really Love?

You got chucked out of your church, your marriage and your childrens lives.

Your entire home town had to get a barring order against you.

We went over all this on two other sites. Are you going for a third site

Because I have not forgotten and still have all of those materials available if you want that to happen all over again.
Oops! 

[size=undefined]So you know all of this.  And yet you describe me as a "clown".  How on God's earth did you reach that conclusion?[/size]

You are perhaps the " Abaddon" that was into "sacrosanct"?  Speaking behind my back and not able to get those speaking behind my back to face me?  Fear me even on the Internet.  And now you are threatening me with "ban" too?  For Loving here?

But don't worry.  I still Love you as I did then.  And I still Love my hometown and wife and children and family and friends and nation even if they chucked me out.  Religion is evil. 

Thanks for helping me proven real Love.  Loving your enemies.  As that is exactly what God is about. And I still Love all the forums that chucked me out.  And if you mange to get me "chucked out" here too for Loving all here I will still Love them.  But of course those fighting Love will not be able to face me afterwards. Like Adam and Eve hiding from God.   Like you saw in my "hometown".  Nobody coming to actually speak to my face.  Only "back biting" with you.

You are forgiven.  God Love His "backbiters too".  And use them for His Glory.

Moderator Notice
Several links removed due to violation of the 30/30 rule.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1304 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If god was love Foxaèr 1 1106 September 28, 2016 at 11:26 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Love the Lord your God with all your heart ? Angrboda 144 22495 June 20, 2016 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Does God love animals more than humans? Metis 34 7066 June 26, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  General questions about the Christian idea of God and love Mudhammam 148 26257 October 2, 2014 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Tonus
  A question about the love of god Lemonvariable72 84 12524 August 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12238 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1950 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  God does not love you... Drich 132 50520 May 12, 2012 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Can God love? Greatest I am 76 30493 May 9, 2012 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Godscreated