Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Seriously Unserious] Covid19 Theories!
[Seriously Unserious] Covid19 Theories!
1.The Covid-19 Vaccine Will Contain A Microchip to control us further.
2. Covid-19 Was Deliberately Made In A Lab. This one is so "2 months" ago but had to include it.
3. Made by alcohol companies to sell hand sanitizer!
4. Eating Garlic Prevents Coronavirus. Well it does, but for completely different reasons.
5. DisneyPlus Released Covid-19. Then all of sudden everyone is forced to stay home. But what will the kids watch! OMG! So evil!
6. Covid-19 Is, In Fact, 5G Attacking Our Brains. That's right folks! There is no virus! It's all in our minds! (and the lab test kits are all in on it too!)
7. Cocaine Protects Against Covid-19. I'm sure there's people here who can personally deny this rumor for us!
8. Drinking Cow Urine Also Protects Against Covid-19. Over 200 Indians can't be wrong, can they?
9. Greta Thunberg Caused Covid-19 To Help With Climate Change. She's a bit too naive and stupid to be that clever.
10 18. Russia Have Released Lions To Enforce Social Distancing. Not a virus theory but what a kickass deterrant!

[Image: Image21.jpg]

Please, only serious conspiracy theories will be considered!
Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: [Seriously Unserious] Covid19 Theories!
At work.

The average Aussie doesn't give two quals about the fekkin' virus scare. After the fire holocaust. The impending wintet floods. The usual wild life.

"Tha' beer's still cold. So what about those drongoes over seas? Tha' fekkin' virus can't swim."

One local was heard to explain.

Big Grin
For a tough laid back "she'll be right country", we did a bloody good job I reckon!
Now when's the salons opening so I can get my balls shaved without using shears!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 1, 2020 at 3:15 am)ignoramus Wrote: For a tough laid back "she'll be right country", we did a bloody good job I reckon!
Now when's the salons opening so I can get my balls shaved without using shears!

I'll shave your balls with a scythe.
Dying to live, living to die.
There IS no virus.  There never was.  The whole thing is an urban myth started by Valks for the sole purpose of engineering an extremely convoluted and (seemingly) unlikely series of events that would culminate in me getting a mental picture of Iggy having his balls shaved with a scythe.

I may never sleep again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Kudos to Beccs for resorting to using a scythe.
She's doing her best to adhere to the social distancing laws.

Beccs, look what you've done! Now Poor ol' Boru wants his balls shaved with a scythe too! Don't let us down!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 1, 2020 at 3:58 am)ignoramus Wrote: Kudos to Beccs for resorting to using a scythe.
She's doing her best to adhere to the social distancing laws.

Beccs, look what you've done! Now Poor ol' Boru wants his balls shaved with a scythe too! Don't let us down!

Poor ol' Boru's balls are fine as they are, fyvm.  One slip with a weapon like that can change a fella's whole outlook on life.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Beccs, whatever you do, don't post any more pics! You'll just make it easier! You know... tall poppy syndrome! Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The Stand was a pilot for the current plague. It's running pretty much as predicted in the "original study". Entire cities have been depopulated, Detroit didn't really have a water problem.

You make think the above is insane, but so do I.
(June 1, 2020 at 3:31 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 1, 2020 at 3:15 am)ignoramus Wrote: For a tough laid back "she'll be right country", we did a bloody good job I reckon!

I'll shave your balls with a scythe.

I want to see the video!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I seriously just did this, buttttttt...... Brian37 15 1039 July 11, 2022 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Tongue Why do you think "they" released COVID19? ignoramus 17 1126 March 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  All conspiracy theories are a conspiracy! ignoramus 19 1008 June 4, 2019 at 12:39 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Seriously?!!? Cinjin 11 2635 February 28, 2012 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas