Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renaming US Army bases.
RE: Renaming US Army bases.
Fort Big Brain

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Fort Fake News

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fought Dix.
There are 69 living medal of honor recipients. We could start there.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Fort Humble

Fort Goon

Fort Powell
Fort Not Gtmo.
Fort We're Gonna Need Y'all N***** to Look Over Here Instead of Over There

Fort I Gave The Democrat Party My Vote and All I Got Was This Motherfucking Base Renamed

Fort Vote for Us, Real Racist Wouldn't Rename Bases For You N*****s, Would They?

Fort If You Ain't Impressed With this Base, Then You Ain't Black

Fort Kente Dolezal
*sigh* Honestly, what would it take?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fort Nite
(June 14, 2020 at 6:56 pm)Mr.wizard Wrote: Fort Nite
Two weak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Army Pissed That Soldiers Aren't Happy Minimalist 11 2013 April 18, 2015 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Bug EU army vs. Russia??? Mr Greene 12 2717 March 9, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Egypt - Army seizes power. Something completely different 34 7671 July 8, 2013 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Protestors and police take over militia bases. 5thHorseman 4 1940 September 24, 2012 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Army approves atheism-themed concert at Fort Bragg Judas BentHer 8 2384 August 9, 2011 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Lord's Resistance Army and Joseph Kony Shell B 36 24915 October 7, 2010 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This chap just wants to get out of the army discuss downbeatplumb 24 6967 September 24, 2010 at 6:07 am
Last Post: Skipper