Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration
Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com...index.html

Quote:A former Arizona county assessor pleaded guilty to running an adoption fraud scheme that involved bringing pregnant women from the Marshall Islands to the United States to give birth, authorities said Thursday.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration
Imagine the mayhem.
(June 19, 2020 at 3:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com...index.html

Quote:A former Arizona county assessor pleaded guilty to running an adoption fraud scheme that involved bringing pregnant women from the Marshall Islands to the United States to give birth, authorities said Thursday.

Boru

Clearly trump isn’t.  He made an illegal immigrant into the First Lady of the United States.
They just use illegal immigrants as a way to pander to the racists that make up their base. But they have no problem having undocumented immigrants clean their house or tend their gardens or harvest their crops.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Entering a country should not be crime .Only what you do within that country should be a crime if it is in fact a crime .
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God hates republicans Anomalocaris 1 236 October 9, 2022 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2698 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Shocked Immigration Agents Whipping Hatian Migrants? onlinebiker 77 2449 October 8, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Republicans are scared of Trump despite knowing he is guilty Prime Time 0 281 February 10, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Prime Time
  House REpublicans Illegally Holed up in SCIF Room Divinity 21 1363 October 27, 2019 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants? Aegon 66 5189 August 25, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  There Are A Couple Of Republicans With Some Class Minimalist 11 1099 January 12, 2018 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 11613 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Carolina Republicans vote to cut funding from School Districts that voted Dem. Cecelia 9 2480 May 15, 2017 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Aroura
  And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All! Minimalist 33 6350 February 25, 2017 at 6:15 am
Last Post: abaris