Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists: Your facade cant disguise
RE: Atheists: Your facade cant disguise
(July 29, 2020 at 8:10 pm)Renio92 Wrote: The fact that your in misery - Disturbed: Facade

Your facade = Communism/State worship.

I am the real free thinker . I dont abide to abrahamic or state worship Smile

Did your parents have any children that lived? Or did they drown them all in the River Jordan?
Alt-135  ç
good good
a new sock emerges
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(September 2, 2020 at 4:20 pm)hernanperez Wrote: good good

Please elaborate...

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(September 2, 2020 at 4:34 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: a new sock emerges

Evidence?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

[Image: 4dms94.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I work in construction.

I can disguise any facade I want.

The only state I worship is the state of ecstasy.
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result
(July 29, 2020 at 8:10 pm)Renio92 Wrote: The fact that your in misery - Disturbed: Facade

Your facade = Communism/State worship.

I am the real free thinker . I dont abide to abrahamic or state worship Smile

[Image: s_2387179_5c3f2aa24635d.jpg]
PACCTPELYAT!
(September 2, 2020 at 4:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Evidence?

Boru

I found it a bit odd a brand new member would skip past the intro, go this specific thread thats been inactive for 3 months to nebulously agree with the OP who was banned.

Smells of argyle but I could be and will likely be wrong.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, whats your view on "Stefan Molyneux" Aneiu1 1 557 November 13, 2021 at 7:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him? Sanau 38 4301 March 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What is your stance on magic fellow atheists ? tahaadi 42 4438 October 13, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2176 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your favorite atheists (Fictional or real) NuclearEnergy 48 9196 December 4, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Atheists, what are your thoughts on us Agnostics? NuclearEnergy 116 26711 November 30, 2017 at 12:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who are your favorite current Atheists? abentwookie 172 26688 March 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Will you raise your children as Atheists? Kloud 54 10396 December 20, 2014 at 4:40 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Ayaan's recent Yale speech...cant find it. Brian37 7 2365 September 19, 2014 at 7:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheists/Non-Religious What was your Craziest Belief while in your Religion? Eel_LahjicK 27 8600 August 17, 2014 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger