Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Islam
Damned Islam
Pakistan court orders fourteen year old Christian girl to return to Muslim man who kidnapped her.

Quote:A 14-year-old Christian girl was in tears after a judge ordered her to return to the Muslim man who abducted her at gunpoint during the COVID-19 lockdown and forcibly married and converted her to Islam.

Catholic teenager Maira Shahbaz, who was abducted in April, had recently been allowed by a lower court to leave her captor’s home and stay at a women’s shelter until her case was heard by the Lahore High Court.

However, Judge Raja Muhammad Shahid Abbasi ruled this week that she must return to the home of the married man who kidnapped her, and who the judge referred to as her "husband," on the basis that she had converted to Islam, according to the U.S.-based persecution watchdog International Christian Concern.
RE: Damned Islam
Sometimes kidnapping, castration and summary execution are a good thing.....

I've said before, by it's own laws and practices, that Pakistan is a shithole.
Dying to live, living to die.
And this would not be a ruling in, say, Azerbaijan, which is more than 90% Muslim but much more secular than Pakistan.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7728 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33613 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet