Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus
Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus
It looks like Trump has the 'rona,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54381848

I wonder if he will try drinking bleach and zapping himself with UV?

(hope so!)
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus
Even if Trump dies out of COVID there would still be 43% of people voting for his corpse.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 2, 2020 at 3:33 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Even if Trump dies out of COVID there would still be 43% of people voting for his corpse.

Would Mike Pence be President if the repubs won the election?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(October 2, 2020 at 2:58 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: It looks like Trump has the 'rona,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54381848

I wonder if he will try drinking bleach and zapping himself with UV?

(hope so!)

Looks like the perfect excuse to run from the second debate with Biden.
Don't forget that for the perfect bribe, he can even claim that he was an alien all along.

Believe a liar once, shame on him.
Believe a liar twice; shame on you.
(October 2, 2020 at 3:33 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Even if Trump dies out of COVID there would still be 43% of people voting for his corpse.

So trump should be encouraged to attend more of his maskless rallies.
Who needs an assassin when there's C-19?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm stunned that this happened.  I mean, Trump has been the exemplar of careful behaviour through all of this - always wearing his mask, social distancing, not attending crowded indoor gatherings, etc.  It's a shocker and no mistake. 

I know you'll all join me in wishing him the same speedy recovery he's wished on other people.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 2, 2020 at 4:12 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm stunned that this happened.  I mean, Trump has been the exemplar of careful behaviour through all of this - always wearing his mask, social distancing, not attending crowded indoor gatherings, etc.  It's a shocker and no mistake. 

I know you'll all join me in wishing him the same speedy recovery he's wished on other people.

Boru

If one has to contract Covid-19, Has trump evidently deemed himself based on his behavior,  one could not have found a better and more deserving group to pass it onto that those who sought to be in the presence of the trump.
Heads up.. Do you realize that this came in as a perfect excuse for him to run from a ring he got his ass kicked in?
This is the perfect chance for his ass to lay low and escape the pulverizing mess he made. I think a doctor from elsewhere should test him.
I'm only reading the actions of this fuck based on his previous actions.
If this is true, I am having such a hard time feeling any sympathy. However something is up here. Trump is not the type to announce to the whole world he got covid unless it somehow benefited him personally. Especially when he's said this is a hoax, a democratic hoax to be accurate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 980 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 1973 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7821 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 699 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 312 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2088 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 11791 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4331 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead