Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far reaching are God's powers?
RE: How far reaching are God's powers?
(November 20, 2020 at 1:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Over 300 posts and still no answer.

Hmmm....sort of makes me think there is no answer.

God's powers are as far reaching as the arms of his followers.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 10, 2020 at 7:46 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: What is God god of? My guess is that most believers believe that God's powers go over our solar system. So is the God a God of the whole galaxy or just part of the galaxy? Does it go beyond galaxy and God is God of the whole galactic cluster? Or the believers believe that God is in charge of all the galaxies? I mean that is a lot of galaxies, stars, planets, and whatnot.

And if God is God of the whole universe is it just this universe or is he God of all other universes, or each universe has its own God?

Psalm 82 mentions how God has meetings with other gods so we see some division of power, perhaps gods of other galaxies or universes?
When the bible talks about gods, it is referring to believers that enter into heaven and dwell there. To reign with Christ is to become a god in our own right (small g). Christians accepted will govern with Christ and rule over the angels and judge them with Him. This is all in scripture. Jesus quotes the exact psalm in gospel of John 10.34.  He is saying that the authority of people and nature of people that make it to heaven will be godlike. 

Earthly dedication to spiritual things and God and in spiritual growth in this world is "training" for godhood in heaven. The bible constantly says there are 3 in 1, it manifests itself throughout scripture. How powerful is that to be like Jesus and reign with him in heaven. That is powerful thinking about it.
Good luck on that whole becoming a minor god shit. Hopefully, you bring insight to the divine and that leads to them not fucking up...more.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6470 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Far right Catholic group worried about being banned. Jehanne 14 1953 August 24, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2160 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Review so far of the Romans study Drich 199 33423 December 18, 2015 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Does Calvinism make the most sense as far as Christianity Goes? The Batlord 63 16826 August 16, 2015 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Why Ancient Aliens is far more plausible than Christianity FreeTony 30 4776 July 27, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12335 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6683 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad
  £3 Million that could be towards far better causes darkwolf176 14 3453 May 26, 2010 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Thor