Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men
[Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men
Mates are one of the blessings of God on humans. He made us male and female for a reason.

He says in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 30, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 21 )   And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.

The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men is the ultimate form of relief from life's stress and the ultimate form of tranquillity. Only when we find our perfect mate is when we feel our missing part is finally whole again, humans are made from one soul after all:

Quote:Sura 7, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 189 )   It is He who created you from one soul and created from it its mate that he might dwell in security with her. And when he covers her, she carries a light burden and continues therein. And when it becomes heavy, they both invoke Allah, their Lord, "If You should give us a good [child], we will surely be among the grateful."
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men
Pure babble .
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

RE: [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men
The purest.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
At work.

Except for all the species that the diety(s) didn't make 'Male' and/or 'Female'. Along side all the species that switch between male and female.

Coffee
It’s nice that Allah provided for these perfectly harmonious unions. This is why domestic abuse doesn’t exist in the Muslim world.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Man made Allah in his own image.

That's why he's such an insufferable prick.
I learnt fairly recently that there is a factory in Yorkshire England that makes bespoke chastity belts for the Saudi Arabian market. I wonder how much tranquillity that indicates RE married life the Muslim way.....negative 5000?
(October 16, 2020 at 6:00 pm)WinterHold Wrote: Mates are one of the blessings of God on humans. He made us male and female for a reason.

[...]

The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men is the ultimate form of relief from life's stress and the ultimate form of tranquillity.

And that's why the Quran is a fairytale. In real life, you can't have this simpleton's approach to human beings. There are millions of women who don't find happiness/ relief/ tranquillity in men but in other women, just as there are millions of men who would suffer if they had to find happiness in women.

It really begs the question of why some people have a need to see and promote some ancient writings on how people should behave, instead of embracing what humanity has learned by observation over the centuries.

Not to mention that Muslim women don't find tranquility in Muslim men.

[Image: women.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
This kind of tranqulity? Hehe 
Relief of stress? Hehe

[Image: beides-nicht-gerne-gesehen-in.jpg]
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
For married Muslim men, the old 'Have you stopped beating your wife?' isn't a trick question.  The answer is always, 'Of course not.'

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4249 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic Reflection]: The Aten. WinterHold 35 2764 June 10, 2023 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Quranic Reflection]: the sound of hell. WinterHold 13 1408 April 18, 2023 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4074 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 2974 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2078 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic reflection]: What is time? WinterHold 13 1291 July 29, 2022 at 3:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4195 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4453 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11487 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda