Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it?
Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it?
Live in Norway and British TV Drama is on all the time. Seems pretty much accurate. But to those who live in England, what do you think? Its the more posh classy english though.
RE: Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it?
Don't you have goats you need to threaten?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it?
(December 5, 2020 at 6:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Don't you have goats you need to threaten?

Boru

I dont like goats. I think they are ugly animals. I do think sheep is cool, and i like cats as pets
Is remote going to run well in yesterday's hammock?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(December 5, 2020 at 6:02 am)Sweden83 Wrote: Live in Norway and British TV Drama is on all the time. Seems pretty much accurate. But to those who live in England, what do you think? Its the more posh classy english though.

Are you taking about missionary position?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sweden83, do you think Jamie Lee Curtis does swedish accent well in "Trading Places"?

Did she nail it?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 5, 2020 at 2:42 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Sweden83, do you think Jamie Lee Curtis does swedish accent well in "Trading Places"?

Did she nail it?
Sweden83 can't answer you - banned.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5399 439588 March 26, 2024 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3561 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  English Premier League Football (Soccer) Jack8 10 484 November 19, 2022 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jack8
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1578 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 745 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 543 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 443 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 441 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 641 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1529 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie