Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:29 am

Poll: Does a hunk of shit prove that god doesnt exist?
This poll is closed.
God isnt a hunk of shit, and I am offended that you would suggest it. My god is everywhere and everything EXCEPT a hunk of shit!
0%
0 0%
You've done it again Reverend! You have disproved Jesus with the very shit from thine putrid loin cloth! Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!
0%
0 0%
That was a hunk of shit? I thought it was a pungent chocolate bar with corn nuts. Who would have thought that Jesus tasted so nutty?
0%
0 0%
I think Im going to be sick... wait.. does that mean Jesus will also be my puke as well?
28.57%
2 28.57%
I'm a scatalogical expert. Jesus only exists BETWEEN the scat molecules. Therefore Jesus is and is not a hunk of shit at the same time!
28.57%
2 28.57%
I think I smell bull shit on this particular thread. Someone smack Reverend Jeremiah and get him out of his shitty attitude.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does a hunk of shit prove that god doesnt exist?
Wink 
Does a hunk of shit prove that god doesnt exist?
Here are the defining attributes of a typical god:

wikipedia

* Omniscience - (or omniscient point-of-view in writing) is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc. In monotheism, this ability is attributed to God. The God of the Bible is often referred to as "The Great I Am," among other similar names, which also incorporates his omnipresence and omnipotence.

* Omnipresence or ubiquity is the property of being present everywhere. According to eastern theism, God is present everywhere. Divine omnipresence is thus one of the divine attributes, although in western theism it has attracted less philosophical attention than such attributes as omnipotence, omniscience, or being eternal. In western theism, omnipresence is roughly described as the ability to be "present everywhere at the same time", referring to an unbounded or universal presence. It is related to the concept of ubiquity, the ability to be everywhere or in many places at once. This characteristic is most commonly used in a religious context, as most doctrines bestow the trait of omnipresence onto a superior, usually a deity commonly referred to as God by monotheists. This idea differs from Pantheism.

* Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is unlimited power. Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence to only the deity of whichever faith is being addressed. In the philosophies of most Western monotheistic religions, omnipotence is often listed as one of a deity's characteristics among many, including omniscience, omnipresence, and omnibenevolence.

/wikipedia

We will leave out omnibenevolent or omnimalevolent, as this is not a major deciding factor of deification.

So to be a god, you must know everything. And to know everything you have to be everything and everywhere. To be everything and know everything means to have all power and all knowledge...and so forth in circular reasoning and method.

My question: Is god a hunk of shit?

Please feel free to vote in the poll as well.

Thankyou
RE: Does a hunk of shit prove that god doesnt exist?
The Christian God is omnipresent, so yes, he's a hunk of shit, but he's everything else also.
You need to get laid laddieBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Tell me about it.
(March 4, 2011 at 8:52 am)Zen Badger Wrote: You need to get laid laddieBig Grin

I'm married.. so that pretty much means my sex life is over.

Me and my wife now engage in "hallway sex"... when we pass each other in the hallway, she says "Fuck you!" and I say "Fuck you too!".
That's more sex than I get.
Just like he is a dust particle floating through the air in front of me, following its own current? Yes, yes he is.

...Wait, this is in humour...Big Grin
(March 4, 2011 at 10:43 am)Watson Wrote: Just like he is a dust particle floating through the air in front of me, following its own current? Yes, yes he is.

...Wait, this is in humour...Big Grin

One thing I have always noticed, a good sense of humor can make brigdes between the faithful and the skeptical.
A good laugh and a smile can go miles my friend. Wink
(March 4, 2011 at 9:03 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(March 4, 2011 at 8:52 am)Zen Badger Wrote: You need to get laid laddieBig Grin

I'm married.. so that pretty much means my sex life is over.

Me and my wife now engage in "hallway sex"... when we pass each other in the hallway, she says "Fuck you!" and I say "Fuck you too!".

That's why Kichi and I won't get married, the end of sexConfusedhock:

We both like it too much to give it up.Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airplanes don't exist FlatAssembler 46 14590 August 8, 2020 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fuck The Ocean (warning distrubin shit ) Amarok 18 2590 July 21, 2019 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Crazy shit in Australia KUSA 12 2086 December 6, 2016 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Why God does bad things... Judashpeters 9 3949 January 8, 2016 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why G0D exist lol! NotAMagician 5 1940 August 8, 2015 at 1:44 am
Last Post: uniquepegasister
  Putting shit into perspective Napoléon 21 4625 February 6, 2015 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The shit my niece says. Violet 0 780 July 26, 2014 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Violet
  Shit My Mom says BrokenQuill92 20 3644 February 2, 2014 at 8:12 pm