Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protestors Storm Capital
Protestors Storm Capital
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/...e-updates/

Whatta bunch of lunatics.

Wacky
RE: Protestors Storm Capital
Watching CBS live coverage...what a cluster.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

They're not lunatics, they're domestic terrorists.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yup... Pendulum gone the other way...

A different bunch of nutbags burning shit down....
Nope, same bunch.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 6, 2021 at 4:19 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: They're not lunatics, they're domestic terrorists.

Bwaaahahaha....

But those cunts that set fire to Seattle, Portland, Detroit ect were "protestors." Right?

It looks different when the other team is at bat, huh?

Hilarious
BBC reporting T.Rump made an hour long speech/rant earlier today urging his supporters to march on the capitol, saying that they would never admit (electoral) defeat. There's this crime called sedition..

ETA:typo
Pretty sure that the presidents confederate militias were burning shit down in seattle, portland and detroit, too. Theres no both-sides for you here.

Just one side is attempting a coup. The most idiotic coup imaginable, but there it is.

(January 6, 2021 at 4:24 pm)Lawz Wrote: BBC reporting T.Rump made an hour long speech/rant earlier today urging his supporters to march on the capital, saying that they would never admit (electoral) defeat. There's this crime called sedition..

Yeah, I've been wondering if he's taller than the treason clowns nose yet, but I suspect that we won't be quite as comfortable saying the quiet parts out loud as the deplorables have become.
Shots fired. Also I noticed "half" a confederacy racist scumbags flag being flown by the "demonstrators." What a nightmare : (
Assholes storm capital. Lets be clear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violent thunder and storm hitting the tower of Sauron in Mekkah WinterHold 11 771 August 23, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Big Lee Removed from US Capital Brian37 6 791 December 21, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  2020 -The perfect storm ignoramus 8 394 July 28, 2020 at 5:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5268 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Statue of Lee to be removed from Va capital. Brian37 161 7929 June 16, 2020 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  President Moron on Israel's capital Brian37 36 3097 December 22, 2017 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital WinterHold 8 2109 December 20, 2017 at 4:57 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Breaking:Saudi Arabia: Missile 'intercepted near Riyadh, Capital of the Kingdom' WinterHold 10 1664 November 4, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Georgia Still Awaits FEMA Help After Major Storm Secular Elf 0 510 January 26, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Black lives matter protestors block roads in the uk paulpablo 123 8543 August 10, 2016 at 2:21 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain