Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Poll: Which Trump do you think will run 4 president next?
This poll is closed.
Donald sr., again
0%
0 0%
Ivanka
20.00%
1 20.00%
Donald junior
20.00%
1 20.00%
Lara Trump (Eric's wife)
0%
0 0%
Jared (not Trump but you know)
0%
0 0%
No one from Trump clan will run
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Trump will be next on the ticket?
Which Trump will be next on the ticket?
As you might have heard, the Orange Trump is president no more, but since his kids (and he) are not exactly without ambitions, there are some speculations that one of them will try to run for president of the USA in 2024.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Which Trump will be next on the ticket?
His illegitimate son from Trump's years as a Democrat - Kwame Kilpatrick...

Bullshit?

Probably.

But damn - wouldn't that explain things?
If ivanka transitioned to ivan she could stick it to the libs -and- improve her chances with the trumpit base simultaneously.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Barron.  He will show that sulking adolescent boys don't come out of the White House as well as the Clinton, Bush, Obama girls did.  Watching his crazy father and the real and perceived humiliation of his mother broke the young man.  He's a Kingpin style supervillain in the making.  He will run in 2048 and become emperor in 2053.
That's right about when the war against mexican joker begins too, I'd assume.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 22, 2021 at 11:10 am)Ranjr Wrote: Barron.  He will show that sulking adolescent boys don't come out of the White House as well as the Clinton, Bush, Obama girls did.  Watching his crazy father and the real and perceived humiliation of his mother broke the young man.  He's a Kingpin style supervillain in the making.  He will run in 2048 and become emperor in 2053.

Saw a picture of him yesterday...that's one pissed off kid going by his facial expression.  Not that I blame him.  That's a kid who is going to need a tremendous amount of therapy.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

It seems that orange Donald is too fed up with being the president, too old, and too impeached to try again.

Junior is too messed up.

So it seems that Ivanka will probably try to run next.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Trump will not run again. All the lawsuits and legal trouble he is in, it will drain him mentally and physically  and that will ruin his health. 

I think it will be a disaster for the GOP to nominate anyone in that family. I think the Lincoln Project did a fantastic job destroying him in his run. They will do the same to anyone in his family if they were to get nominated.
I really think the whole family knows they rode that ride to the bitter end. It would surprise me if any of them even wants to run for office.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Someone not from their little band of mischiefs, but with unparalleled fervor, i.o.w. someone even more worse than Donald Trump.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Which language would be the best lingua franca? FlatAssembler 13 931 March 5, 2022 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1520 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1619 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 979 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3127 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1307 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Should Hilary Run In The Next Election (The Unbiased Version) Amarok 67 9249 July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
Last Post: vorlon13