Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time in Super Bowl History.
First time in Super Bowl History.
Not only will Super Bowl 55 be Tom Brady's 10th showing, but it will be the first time a team will play the Super Bowl at it's home stadium.

Tampa Bay beat Green Bay for a spot in Super Bowl 55 in Tampa. Now waiting the winner between the Chiefs and Bills.
RE: First time in Super Bowl History.
Baseball?
(January 24, 2021 at 7:25 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Baseball?

No, pill ball.
(January 24, 2021 at 7:25 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Baseball?

Hockey, you fool.

Sheesh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Don't care for any of the teams potentially playing in this Super Bowl and I just looked up the halftime entertainment and that's a big nope for me.

Can't even say I care if they have any good new ads lined up.

Yawn.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 24, 2021 at 7:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't care for any of the teams potentially playing in this Super Bowl and I just looked up the halftime entertainment and that's a big nope for me.

Yawn.

And even at that, your level of interest is higher than mine.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 24, 2021 at 7:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 24, 2021 at 7:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't care for any of the teams potentially playing in this Super Bowl and I just looked up the halftime entertainment and that's a big nope for me.

Yawn.

And even at that, your level of interest is higher than mine.

Boru

I used to be a pretty big football fan...now I really don't care but if husband has football on at least I know what's going on.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'm conflicted. I'm a big fan of both the Bills and the Chiefs. I don't want to see the Chiefs beaten but I also want the Bills to win.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I hope it's the bills. I can't stand brady
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

You know what would make professional sports exciting to watch?

Only pay the winning team.

You tell me those steroid monsters wouldn't get more motivated if they knew their paycheck depended on winning.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL Pro Bowl Brian37 0 262 January 31, 2021 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Super Bowl! Tiberius 4 630 February 4, 2019 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pro Bowl severely neutered. Brian37 7 685 January 28, 2019 at 7:58 am
  I apply Kathy Griffin to sports too. Super Bowl 52 Brian37 2 642 February 5, 2018 at 11:59 am
  How not to celebrate a Super Bowl Birth...... Brian37 10 1815 January 30, 2018 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Jane2d