Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill.
RE: Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill.
(January 31, 2021 at 11:33 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 31, 2021 at 11:11 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Listen up shitstain..

I have seen first hand - with my own eyes - the MSM's inflation of numbers to make a story bigger than it really is.

Sure - NAZIs and their ideology are abhorant.

But - the media can make a small crowd of idiots look like a hoard to be feared - and they do it all the time.

Bottom line - there just simply aren't that many NAZIs - so I don't view them as much of a threat.

I am far more concerned with the spineless multitudes that are willing to live like sheep to the slaughter - as long as they "feel safe". Those idiots are a genuine danger.

You stupidly do not want to face the rise of white Nationalism, that exploded after Obama won his first term.

If you stupidly think that what happened on the 6th had nothing to do with white anxiety, you are a fool.
Not to mention the clear focus of law enforcement and intelligence on the subject. But what the hell do those morons know about who's a threat? Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 31, 2021 at 11:33 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 31, 2021 at 11:11 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Listen up shitstain..

I have seen first hand - with my own eyes - the MSM's inflation of numbers to make a story bigger than it really is.

Sure - NAZIs and their ideology are abhorant.

But - the media can make a small crowd of idiots look like a hoard to be feared - and they do it all the time.

Bottom line - there just simply aren't that many NAZIs - so I don't view them as much of a threat.

I am far more concerned with the spineless multitudes that are willing to live like sheep to the slaughter - as long as they "feel safe". Those idiots are a genuine danger.

You stupidly do not want to face the rise of white Nationalism, that exploded after Obama won his first term.

If you stupidly think that what happened on the 6th had nothing to do with white anxiety, you are a fool.

Jesus..

How many NAZIs do you know?

How any have you met this year? How many do you know by name?

None?

Gee...

No shit.

I.wonder why? You're a mindless white boy. Seems like they'd have been recruiting you.....

Me? Never seen one.
So Brian's lack of personnel experience with Nazis means they don't exist? Yours is less an experience and more willful blindness. Good thing the people who actually assess threats to the US don't rely on you.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 31, 2021 at 11:11 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Sure - NAZIs and their ideology are abhorant.

How many Nazi's is too little? Like, should we be okay with maybe one? How about two? Is any more than three Nazi's right out? Thinking

(January 31, 2021 at 5:11 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Me? Never seen one.

But, you admit that certain flags were presented at the rally through your house of Government, right?

So... If you'd watched the news ergo, you would actually have seen...   Thinking

Some how those two posts don't seem to make as much sense when they're presented together. Weird.

Oh course, being charitable, OnLineB is possibly being quite generic an loose with their use of language.

Not at work.
Neither generic nor loose. The play is to define a nazi so strictly that there are not now and never have been any nazis. It's always the same play. Create self serving criteria, admit nothing, deny everything, make counteraccusations. He knows at least one nazi. If we're to take his comments genuinely, he's just expressing his loneliness.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
On a related note, remember the loons who wanted to kidnap Governor Whitmer because her COVID-19 policies were too harsh? One of them wants out of jail because he's afraid of catching COVID-19.

Not such a fake pandemic now, is it Proud Boy?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 31, 2021 at 6:10 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Neither generic nor loose.  The play is to define a nazi so strictly that there are not now and never have been any nazis.  It's always the same play.  Create self serving criteria, admit nothing, deny everything, make counteraccusations.  He knows at least one nazi.  If we're to take his comments genuinely, he's just expressing his loneliness.
He also seems to think US national security are looking for unicorns  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 31, 2021 at 7:57 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: On a related note, remember the loons who wanted to kidnap Governor Whitmer because her COVID-19 policies were too harsh? One of them wants out of jail because he's afraid of catching COVID-19.

Not such a fake pandemic now, is it Proud Boy?

Boru

I am of the opinion that failure to wear a mask in public should be a misdemeanor - and the penalty 20 hours community service working either in a C19 hospital ward - or the morgue.........

I bet we could change some attitudes...
Predictably authoritarian.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Instead of trying to count Nazis, I'll discuss the original bill.

It has 2 bad points.

1) The Arizona legislature can override elections, at their whim
2) A losing party can dispute an election and ask for a jury trial. The result cannot be appealed, and only the legislature can override the ruling by invoking their power in 1)

So, a losing candidate has 2 chances for a do-over. He/She stacks a jury trial, or has his party overturn the election.

This is the opposite of democracy. Even Putin hasn't gone this far (he just jails or kills anyone who gets popular enough to be a contender). This is the start of fascism. This bill needs to be slapped down hard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 342 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2084 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2596 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4631 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3520 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4824 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow
  How Bad Is The Senate Tax Bill? Minimalist 41 6013 December 12, 2017 at 5:14 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 11718 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  The GOP's turd of a tax bill Jackalope 34 4008 November 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Unless The Senate Blocks This Piece Of Shit Bill. Minimalist 18 8535 October 8, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne