Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google employing Deepak Chopra
RE: Google employing Deepak Chopra
Straight from the Deepak Chopra Generator (Now Named New Age Bullshit Generator)

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
Quote:The grid is calling to you via molecular structures. Can you hear it?

Yes, it is possible to eradicate the things that can exterminate us, but not without sharing on our side. We can no longer afford to live with discontinuity. Without science, one cannot reflect.

Nothing is impossible. Nature is the growth of non-locality, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is flow.

Potentiality is the driver of transcendence. You and I are pilgrims of the nexus. The goal of electrical impulses is to plant the seeds of manna rather than discontinuity.

By flowering, we exist. To wander the mission is to become one with it. We exist as four-dimensional superstructures.
Now pay me 4000 Dollars and publish my book Hehe

From The enigmatic wisdom of Deepak Chopra (it's a parody site) 

http://wisdomofchopra.com/

Quote:"Knowledge heals innumerable knowledge" _

Quote:"Transcendence undertakes the progressive expansion of photons" _

Quote:"The unexplainable is the path to boundless fulfillment" 

[Image: 65198901.jpg]

[Image: EO9naT0WsAEt891.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(February 25, 2021 at 12:33 pm)brewer Wrote: The cosmos differentiates into spontaneous abstract beauty. A single particle is the womb of subjective brightness.

Open your heart to the vastness of connectivity. The open cosmos is but a manifestation of your inner will.
(August 28, 2021 at 2:11 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(February 25, 2021 at 12:33 pm)brewer Wrote: The cosmos differentiates into spontaneous abstract beauty. A single particle is the womb of subjective brightness.

Open your heart to the vastness of connectivity. The open cosmos is but a manifestation of your inner will.

Lalala
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The motherfucker sounds like a fortune cookie that went to Yale......
I wonder if deep down, Chopra knows he's a huckster.
(August 28, 2021 at 4:13 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: I wonder if deep down, Chopra knows he's a huckster.

Probably, and laughing all the way to the bank.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I remember a Penn & Teller: Bullshit! episode where they showed how Deepak Chopra has a money pyramid scheme of selling juices

Here are the highlights

link to the video
https://www.facebook.com/186842420994378...3028682284
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 28, 2021 at 4:13 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: I wonder if deep down, Chopra knows he's a huckster.
If he doesn't he's in a frightening new level of denial
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

It's frightening too how shallow of a philosophy the self-help gurus provide.

"Harness the secrets of the infinite... contemplate the cosmos... so you can master yourself and... buy a brand new car!"
Deepak Chopra random quote generator.

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.