Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Yes" Game
The "Yes" Game
This is somewhat of an improve forum game involving the yes concept.

According to something I saw in a show, there's an element of improv where after someone spews a line, the next individual has to always begin with "Yes, and........"

In this forum game, each individual will begin the line with "Yes, and......" Then include something where the next individual must answer in the forum of "Yes, and....." in order to keep the game moving in the same direction.

The first line, obviously being the starter, doesn't involve the yes concept. So let's get started:

I saw what you did to that chicken last night, you must have really enjoyed it.
RE: The "Yes" Game
No...wait...can I have a mulligan?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

At work.

"Yes, and that extra few minutes in the oven just added the right amount of 'Zing' to the basting. The desert that followed... "

Smile
And yes, there was dessert. Although you added an extra ingredient of sand.
(March 8, 2021 at 8:33 am)Eleven Wrote: And yes, there was dessert. Although you added an extra ingredient of sand.

Yes, So you wondered the desert for 40 years?
Yes, but I was time-sharing.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 8, 2021 at 6:54 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Yes, but I was time-sharing.

Yes, but you never told me it was "The Best Little Whore House in Texas."
(March 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 8, 2021 at 6:54 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Yes, but I was time-sharing.

Yes, but you never told me it was "The Best Little Whore House in Texas."
Yes, but thankfully with a little elbow grease and a bucket of paint I've turned it into a lovely air BnB
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

(March 8, 2021 at 8:15 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(March 8, 2021 at 7:00 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yes, but you never told me it was "The Best Little Whore House in Texas."
Yes, but thankfully with a little elbow grease and a bucket of paint I've turned it into a lovely air BnB

Yes, but I turned it down when I found out it was Mara Lago.
(March 8, 2021 at 8:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 8, 2021 at 8:15 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Yes, but thankfully with a little elbow grease and a bucket of paint I've turned it into a lovely air BnB

Yes, but I turned it down when I found out it was Mara Lago.

Yes, but after finding out we were able to burn it down and collect the insurance.