Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using BabelJS
RE: Using BabelJS
(May 14, 2021 at 7:12 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(May 14, 2021 at 6:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The saving grace is that it's a weekly trip to the bank.  Most customers use credit/debit cards and a couple businesses ACH the funds.  Some of the elderly clients write checks and I get it and am okay with that...besides, they have been customers for years.  

If I had to go every day, I would be homicidal.  

I was given a business card last week for a guy who can supposedly fix the issue...one day, when I am feeling particularly masochistic, I may call him.

I happen to own a paltry few Verizon shares. Every so often, I get an actual physical cheque for dividends. The effort of wading through a bank to cash a few bucks is just not worth it. It has more value to me to point and laugh with my kids.
The once in a blue moon that I receive a check it gets deposited via mobile app.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Using BabelJS
(May 14, 2021 at 7:15 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 14, 2021 at 7:12 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: I happen to own a paltry few Verizon shares. Every so often, I get an actual physical cheque for dividends. The effort of wading through a bank to cash a few bucks is just not worth it. It has more value to me to point and laugh with my kids.
The once in a blue moon that I receive a check it gets deposited via mobile app.

I have not had to deal in actual physical cheques or cash for quite a long time.. I actually forget what rules apply.

Hell, when I go to the supermarket, I just blip my card on the machine. Card goes in, food comes out, I go home.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using drones to watch on crime? Fake Messiah 32 2580 September 17, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Using SSDs for dual boot systems emjay 9 1419 November 8, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: emjay
  What OS are you using? account_inactive 89 7042 September 26, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Nothing annoys me quite like linux and using OSS tools KevinM1 12 2067 January 24, 2015 at 12:59 am
Last Post: KevinM1