Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marjorie Taylor Greene
RE: Marjorie Taylor Greene
MTG is just upset because AOC is prettier and smarter.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 27, 2021 at 2:09 am)Foxaire Wrote: MTG is just upset because AOC is prettier and smarter.

AOC is very pretty and smart.

But, being prettier and/or smarter than MTG is a pretty low bar...I have to assume she's upset with most everyone.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 27, 2021 at 2:09 am)Foxaire Wrote: MTG is just upset because AOC is prettier and smarter.
Oh they attack AOC for everything 

They once accused her of neglecting her grandmother because she shared a picture of her destroyed house to point out Trump's fuck ups on disaster relief. Though there no evidence AOC didn't offer help and the help was rejected. So a bunch of trolls raised money in an attempt at political point-scoring and it's was of course rejected by AOC's family, And somehow the right thinks this is some sort of victory......Stupid Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene would like to serve on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s select committee to investigate the January 6 insurrection, the Georgia freshman told CNN in an interview Thursday.

“Sure. She should put me on the committee. That would be great,” Greene told CNN.

Greene’s interest in a seat on the select committee is likely to create a new irritant for the lawmakers who hope to get to the bottom of the attack on the US Capitol. In recent weeks, Greene has joined some other conservative Republicans in advancing unfounded claims that the far-left antifa movement or the FBI might have somehow been involved in the rioting on January 6.

https://ktvz.com/politics/cnn-us-politic...ss-claims/

She's a peach.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 27, 2021 at 1:17 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Did someone say "hate speech?"
Marjorie Taylor Greene calls AOC a little communist and says locking her up is a good idea. She also says AOC isn’t an American

And AOC’s on-point response: ‘First of all, I’m taller than her.’ Don’t address ‘communist’ and don’t address ‘not an American’, because these are laughably stupid. Address ‘little’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 27, 2021 at 8:13 am)arewethereyet Wrote:

AOC is very pretty and smart.

But, being prettier and/or smarter than MTG is a pretty low bar...I have to assume she's upset with most everyone.
(my bold)

You mean she's not?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

And taller.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Wtf?

[Image: Toes.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
She's obviously a mutant. Do the X-Men know?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 19, 2021 at 11:04 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Wtf?

[Image: Toes.jpg]

Those feet look like the cartoon feet of a Family guy character.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marjorie Taylor Green suffering from amnesia. Jehanne 9 778 April 29, 2022 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The grass is not always Greene-r Brian37 4 470 February 5, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: no one
  Mark Taylor, the "Firefighter Prophet" rexbeccarox 8 3572 July 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Leadbelly
  Alvin Greene For Senator Eilonnwy 19 6514 August 14, 2010 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: LEDO