Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(July 6, 2021 at 7:17 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I feel like we’ve found the underlying issue in all of this Drich related wreck.  

Even with the contents of this thread as an example, winter apparently believes that xenophobia...rather than a general dislike for a complete asshole, is the only explanation for Drich being a low rep loser.

I suppose I might prefer to believe in this alternate reality myself, if I were even less well regarded than the case example.  I wonder how many other disagreements over reality in winters experience, or any similar god botherers experience, boils down to this.  The strong desire to not be the asshole in a situation in which a person is certainly an asshole.

well that's not true. your political discussions in the past bear this out. You my friend are a scorched earth person. while you may tip your hat to compromise it is often far too off in the weeds to be a fair compromise. 

this false flag compromise is used to usally one end. so you can tell yourself you are not an asshole. (cause you tried to meet them in your version of the middle right?) so they must be wrong/bad people and now i/you can destroy this immoral person who will not compromise his evil position.

where people like me don't need to lie to myself about compromising my positions or ideals. IE i do not care how wrong "good people such as your self" see me. I don't need to justify myself or seek permission to take the gloves off which is often how your fake courtesy bears out.

if that make a an asshole, then so what.  i have always blazed my own trails, i do not need social permission to do what i do.

(July 6, 2021 at 11:22 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(July 5, 2021 at 8:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I just can't think of any reason to exchange emails with Drich.  Nope, can't see any reason for it.

Curiousity. No replies yet, I checked the spam folder, nothing there either.

Drich is a coward.

no.. i do this in my free time. i'm not obligated to meet your time tables. you are on my time sport. i'll see to it when i get to it.

(July 6, 2021 at 11:24 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 6, 2021 at 11:22 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Curiousity. No replies yet, I checked the spam folder, nothing there either.

Drich is a coward.

Maybe you don't know the double secret password...ever think of that?

we had some baby ducks and geese that just hatched, and a terrible racoon problem. had to secure their enclosure and set more traps. no time for the 'c' list members yesterday.

Besides he'll get fed when boru gives me his email and i send my patent stuff to him, and boru will forced to be my champion slaying all doubts and lies that have been levied while integrity bound to defend the truth i provided to him.
(July 6, 2021 at 2:18 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 6, 2021 at 7:17 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I feel like we’ve found the underlying issue in all of this Drich related wreck.  

Even with the contents of this thread as an example, winter apparently believes that xenophobia...rather than a general dislike for a complete asshole, is the only explanation for Drich being a low rep loser.

I suppose I might prefer to believe in this alternate reality myself, if I were even less well regarded than the case example.  I wonder how many other disagreements over reality in winters experience, or any similar god botherers experience, boils down to this.  The strong desire to not be the asshole in a situation in which a person is certainly an asshole.

well that's not true. your political discussions in the past bear this out. You my friend are a scorched earth person. while you may tip your hat to compromise it is often far too off in the weeds to be a fair compromise. 

this false flag compromise is used to usally one end. so you can tell yourself you are not an asshole. (cause you tried to meet them in your version of the middle right?) so they must be wrong/bad people and now i/you can destroy this immoral person who will not compromise his evil position.

where people like me don't need to lie to myself about compromising my positions or ideals. IE i do not care how wrong "good people such as your self" see me. I don't need to justify myself or seek permission to take the gloves off which is often how your fake courtesy bears out.

if that make a an asshole, then so what.  i have always blazed my own trails, i do not need social permission to do what i do.

(July 6, 2021 at 11:22 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Curiousity. No replies yet, I checked the spam folder, nothing there either.

Drich is a coward.

no.. i do this in my free time. i'm not obligated to meet your time tables. you are on my time sport. i'll see to it when i get to it.
May I post the array of questions you posted with my answers?

Or does that scare seven shades out of you?

Or can I observe that there was no patent number offered?

For others, holy shit, that was mad.
OICU812

My patent number for an pill that opens a universe of alternate facts.
For those closely watching, drich sent me a list of possibly the most stupid questions ever. I am seeking his permission to post them because they are funny as fuck.

No patent number though.
(July 6, 2021 at 10:56 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(May 30, 2021 at 3:00 am)WinterHold Wrote: Atheists get max reps on this site for stupid posts.
like an atheist says: "hoo !", you find 10000 people repping them for saying just "hoo".

Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.

You have a higher reputation than some of the atheists responding to you in this thread. To what do you attribute having a higher rep than them?

Apropos of nothing, reading your post I was reminded of the following line:

Quote:I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(July 6, 2021 at 2:43 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: For those closely watching, drich sent me a list of possibly the most stupid questions ever. I am seeking his permission to post them because they are funny as fuck.

No patent number though.

Fukkit. Here are the demands.

Moderator Notice
Removed posted private correspondence. This is not allowed, with or without the permission of other parties involved.

Of course, none of this is even vaguely relevant to the claims made.
(July 6, 2021 at 3:14 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(July 6, 2021 at 2:43 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: For those closely watching, drich sent me a list of possibly the most stupid questions ever. I am seeking his permission to post them because they are funny as fuck.

No patent number though.

Fukkit. Here are the demands.

Moderator Notice
Removed posted private correspondence. This is not allowed, with or without the permission of other parties involved.

Jaysus, a guard wouldn't ask you that.

Basicly Dripshit has been caught out lying and instead of coming clean and admitting it the little lying shit is deflecting and trying to make you out to be the bad guy.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

No patent number though.

Moderator Notice
Removed posted private correspondence. This is not allowed, even with permission of the other parties involved.

What, no Captcha asking you to mark the street lights?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Wow, that is some gold, Abaddon. XD Thanks for sharing.

After the pages of conversation, I can't imagine how any answers to these questions would prove you're not a bot, yet the back and forth discussion could not.

(July 6, 2021 at 3:24 pm)Nomad Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Removed posted private correspondence. This is not allowed, even with the permission of the other parties involved.

Jaysus, a guard wouldn't ask you that.

Basicly Dripshit has been caught out lying and instead of coming clean and admitting it the little lying shit is deflecting and trying to make you out to be the bad guy.

It is more than odd. Drich cannot work out what claim he wants to make. For example, just Saturday gone, I got stuffed by the Gardai at Croker. To be fair, they were straight up and we all went about our business. Nomad is correct.

Any cop worth the leather would say no thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 690 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 17682 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 6879 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 530 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1757 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1206 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1847 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2103 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3313 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1102 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician