Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To!
RE: You Don't Have To Do Religion Anymore, If You Don't Want To!
In fact, religion aside:  An outcome advanced just yesterday!  G-7 now supports a global organization tax.

Moderator Notice
Link removed, violation of 30/30 rule.

Comparing with the in-group/out-group messages, like in Deut 23:  19-20, religious interference is not proposed.  An atheist agenda is commencing, even as this thread is posted.  

Original messages were in "Ocean Front Weekly," (Marina Del Rey, CA--1979), and "The Free Venice Beachhead," (Venice, CA, 1980's monthly ads).  The Beachhead was a virtual organ of the Peace and Freedom Party, in fact.  An original founder was the famous author, Ken Kesey, 1968 time-frame.  So it now is the oldest monthly free paper in the United States, and likely the oldest remaining organization of what was called, "The Underground Press,"  of the famous 1960's, USA.

Starting 1976, a Tax Court case had been filed in the United States.

In the 1986 U. S. Tax Reform, the IRS Standard Deduction and Personal Exemption amounts were raised and indexed.  The Ford Republicans had created the equal amount per child tax credit.  Of my own Penn Quaker heritage, 1683:  One of my great aunts had been one of Richard Nixon's Sunday School teachers.  He would go on to impose usury-computed, wage and price controls.  In Opposition, Senator George McGovern would propose $1000.00 for everyone in the USA--at that time.

Bill Clinton would offer, "Thank you for your thorough and helpful briefing of the 1996 Default of the U.S. Federal Government. . . ." February 1992. The Clintons would expand the Child Tax Credit.  "Default" would not be agenda in the public domain until the following decade.  The Clintons created the first of the $300.00 bil. annual federal deficits, at any rate.  

No one suggested religion to be involved.  George Bush, II would go on to admit to be schooled in deficit spending, but not the sociology of half the federal income tax filers, having zero income tax liability.  Tax cuts didn't work.

Not only would President Biden have experience in the Obama Administration:  Make Work Pay REFUNDABLE Equal Amount Tax Credits.  He had already been a Senator for a very long time.  The memory of it appears to be intact.

Both Speaker Pelosi, likely Secretary Mnuchin, and the Trump White house would explode the federal deficit, and offer the Equal Amount Stimulus payments.  The Biden Administration got to it right away, and included new Equal Amount Stimulus payments.

Republicans and The White House are discussing further deficit spending, even during the time-frame of this post.  

"Black Lives Matter," would emerge even in the recent 12-15 months.  The Stimulus payments were enabling lower incomes:  Like never before in history.  

The newer Conspiracy Theories are not that unification-friendly.  Just as likely, The Christian GOP Evangelicals, already offended, may even sit-out 2022.

Mathematics is not always thought to be everyone's favorite subject.  Anything atheist is mainly a footnote.

"Crow, James Crow:  Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Lives Don't Matter, especially at prayers!)
5 out of 4 people struggle with fractions. The maths is hard.
Noting that fractions are human abstractions. Now, in San Diego, a federal judge indirectly commented, "You just can't miss with an Italian's Swiss," or maybe some Sicilian's(?). There is famously on record an equality comparison of a Swiss Army knife with an AK-47 type assault weapon. The actual legal foundation appears to have no basis in U.S. states rights, even. California has all kinds of unique characteristics, generally resolved through state regulations. Among the famous regulations: Are air pollution restrictions. Because a farmer can pollute at will in Wyoming--even Oregon farmers burn harvested fields, in years gone by--does not force a right to urban backyard incinerations(?).

Historically. Old Testament famously created in-groups and out-groups. Different tribal lines in Israel were clearly different from other dynasties, and their mythologies.

Now there are foundations getting created: Even for global applications of simple arithmetic. Dynastic and national differences are not the source. There is a basis in anarchist reasoning. There can be no anarchy with basis in subjugation.

So the thread is created.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lives Don't Matter: Especially at prayers!)
Agricultural burns are subject to federal and state regulations. The aim of those regulations is similar to the aim of residential burn regs - and in point of fact anywhere where ag can burn so can residents. Urban restrictions respect the disparate circumstances between burning in a rural belt and burning in the city center - though...if you want to burn trash, the sop for proper incineration applies the same in both cases, it's simply a matter of scale and proximity. It's a fun aside, but where does it figure into whatever you're trying to express.

I'm struggling to see not only how this would be strange, but how it would be similar to some other example where two very different things, like a knife and an assualt rifle, are asserted to be treated as the same thing...?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 6, 2021 at 11:41 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Agricultural burns are subject to federal and state regulations.  The aim of those regulations is similar to the aim of residential burn regs - and in point of fact anywhere where ag can burn so can residents.  Urban restrictions respect the disparate circumstances between burning in a rural belt and burning in the city center - though...if you want to burn trash, the sop for proper incineration applies the same in both cases, it's simply a matter of scale and proximity.  It's a fun aside, but where does it figure into whatever you're trying to express.

I'm struggling to see not only how this would be strange, but how it would be similar to some other example where two very different things, like a knife and an assualt rifle, are asserted to be treated as the same thing...?

Well, nature burns as well. It is a part of the natural ecocycle in many parts of the world.

What point the OP was trying to make is anyone's guess.
On the one hand, George Washington likely knew more about flaming wooden splints--knife-like--than about AK-47's(?). The former were used for lighting candles and other fires--useful weaponry(?). There is even nowhere shown a Constitutional Right to set any such fires, or even random and indiscriminate fires.

The AK-47 was invented multiple decades later on. Regulating fires is better said about Amendment 10. So in context, in other posts noted: Fires can be and are regulated, not a subject even remotely deity-embracing. They are not a deity-ordained federal right. There is no specific comment.

Deuteronomy 23: 19-20 was deity-embracement, and likely learned in Pharaoh's alliances. It would be said applied like in Pharaoh's alliances. Then that would be embracement of a deity not allowed--the ancients allowed--not allowed in Old Testament. Pharaoh was even Old Testament regarded a subjugating ruler. The usury applied was itself was not algorithm-connected, math advanced. Old Testament had embraced the concept of righteous currency units. Even that justice-concept was rejected, in the very same history.

In the likely scripted fables of the New Testament gospels: The atrocity was plain in Matthew 25: 14-30. The servant with the lesser talents was clearly unable to keep up. There was nothing deity-directed about it. Even the local markets were bereft of even that spending. There was no survival-basis even remotely presented. But it became religion. Instead, the predators were satiated, possibly even with weeping children, as well as screaming, shrieking adults.

So the federal judge would be said to have ruled blindly: Possibly with some basis in a deity-ordained Constitutional Right, nowhere enumerated.

Subsequent New Testament, Koran would prohibit wealth from usury--almost in league with Israel. Bank of Dubai, and Bank of Israel: Have similar rules about lending charges. Adam Smith merely embraced usury, to be regulated. There is a usury-computed COLA in U.S. Social Security, even now. Milton Friedman had proposed a nationwide Fixed Percentage COLA--Even as John Kenneth Galbraith was commenting that the Reagan deficits were not of Keynesian origin or scope.

Holocaust had been created only forty years before: Mostly attributed to Anti-Semitism, some pointing to Deuteronomy 23: 19-20

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lives Don't Matter: Especially at Prayers!)
@mascale

Are you ever going to attempt to engage with your audience, or are you just going to continue posting walls of text?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Recent posts acknowledge previous posts, responding to mascale. The new mascale posts originated three days ago(?). Original posts were in 2019, not being cited in the Ravenshire post(?). That is a different problem. Within two years, the new-think math will reach about 50 years from my own origination. Then anyone even with a message board history can possibly call it, "American Friends Express(?)," There is a method to the concept, widely noted worldwide.

No Friend speaks speaks officially for the Religious Society of Friends. In my case, the method can still be regarded, "Silent Waiting." I only allude to a multi-generational heritage, radical: Which even brought about the United States.

I myself have not attended Friends Meetings for some decades, now: Of that status. Membership was never considered an option. These are not said to be their ways, at all.

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(No Lives Matter; Especially at prayers!)
Evie? Is that you?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I call chat bot.

Are we taking wagers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to know WW2 history? Brian37 12 1682 June 13, 2023 at 9:57 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are we not living in the modern era anymore? Quill01 12 1533 April 24, 2022 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Things Xhristards Want To Forget Minimalist 2 352 June 3, 2018 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist