Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies.
RE: Ghost Guns - one of the left's lies.
Asks for state and federal regs, gets them, keep complaining. As I said, you know that there are restrictions, you just don't like that fact, and are worried that greater restrictions will lead to them coming for your ghost guns.

They will. I can't see any credible near future where the government comes for guns et al, but they're definitely going to put in the work cleaning up the streets when it comes to this stuff. There won't even be a grandfathering clause. All it boils down to, is that law enforcement fucking hates them for blisteringly obvious reasons. Makes it harder to do their jobs, in a situation where you and yours have already made it so very difficult. Maybe they could all resign in protest to your protest of the lefts lies about ghost guns? Ultimately, and I;ve told you this already - I think you're right..there's an element of the absurd in having laws that we don't intend to follow and actively make difficult to follow. The solution would seem to be that we follow the law, and enforce it.

Disagree?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 23, 2021 at 2:29 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Asks for state and federal regs, gets them, keep complaining.  As I said, you know that there are restrictions, you just don't like that fact, and are worried that greater restrictions will lead to them coming for your ghost guns.

They will.  I can't see any credible near future where the government comes for guns et al, but they're definitely going to put in the work cleaning up the streets when it comes to this stuff.  There won't even be a grandfathering clause.  All it boils down to, is that law enforcement fucking hates them for blisteringly obvious reasons.  Makes it harder to do their jobs, in a situation where you and yours have already made it so very difficult.  Maybe they could all resign in protest to your protest of the lefts lies about ghost guns?  Ultimately, and I;ve told you this already - I think you're right..there's an element of the absurd in having laws that we don't intend to follow and actively make difficult to follow.  The solution would seem to be that we follow the law, and enforce it.

Disagree?

not playing anymore -- you're back on ignore.

you ignored  legitimate questions -- what records need to be kept? What is the form number -- quote the law....

nope- -- you just keep spouting your opinion "you're doing it wrong!!!!....

OLB bad!!!

zark off
Just gave you a link to a page citing the federal law and the language of every states very own version of the same.

Are you knowingly selling weapons to prohibited persons......thinking that was kosher, very much on the up and up, and totally not illegal? Was this a test bubble for your kraken defense?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
OLB when faced with facts 

[Image: 1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7605 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  No More Guns Foxaèr 75 4885 August 1, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  [Serious] When you left theism, did you go Left? zwanzig 34 2092 April 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 7490 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Creepy future lies ahead nessahanalita 6 750 February 8, 2021 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: no one
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9159 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bringing out the big guns. onlinebiker 24 1553 August 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1066 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Right is left WinterHold 2 597 February 8, 2020 at 8:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What’s Left? BrianSoddingBoru4 48 3042 February 4, 2020 at 5:40 pm