Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supermoon Next weekend
Supermoon Next weekend
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/supermo...d=13097014

I'm glad astrology isn't a natural science.. should be a pretty view though. My sons tiny telescope should be good enough for a good view of this one.

Sae you folks in Alaska should get me a good picture, you guys probably have a great view. Shooud we have a pic contest?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: Supermoon Next weekend
The werewolves are going to go crazy!
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(March 12, 2011 at 11:25 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: The werewolves are going to go crazy!

And I *still* won't have sex with them until they shave. How many times do I have to tell them? Undecided

I am cold... it is 8:00... i did not sleep... it was cold all night... and a few other lamentations. And I absolutely will not take a picture for you... you cannot make me take a picture for your contest.... and did I mention it is cold... and and.... and...

Oh fine. If it isn't cloudy. Or if the VPP is late with its next delivery by a day.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
[Image: fire_hd-446079-1299567421.jpeg] fire to keep you warm

[Image: make-afterhalloween-cookie-bars-200X200.jpg] cookie brownies for the tummy

Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

Fire>>>>>>>>>>>> Cookie brownies till i am warm. But thank you for the delicious cookies

I am freaking cold right now >_< Gahhh. Sad Maybe i'll get boyfriend to hold me.

Oh no... boyfriend just got RIFT. I think i may lose him for a few weeks >_>

Is it spring break? Oh i think it is. Hooray ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I shall get my daughter out next weekend then with her Nikon and brand new zoom lens that her fabulous Father bought her for her birthday yesterday Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
nice present.. I think that would trump my crappy no zoom polaroid.

I love the moon...

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song
Dodgy
I put too much expectation in the supermoon... it's smaller than I expected.
It seems just a bit bigger than the usual full moon. Yet, beautifull night, clear skies with that beautifull silverish shine, almost makes me wanna howl to it Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A "Gem" of a Meteor Shower Is Coming up Next Week Forsaken 5 1240 December 13, 2012 at 7:32 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Spent the weekend working out at the observatory orogenicman 0 821 April 8, 2012 at 1:45 am
Last Post: orogenicman