Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbara Boxer Mugged
Barbara Boxer Mugged
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/0...-district/

Mugged and had her cellphone stolen in broad daylight.

Read the story - and tell me if you see the odd ommission.....
RE: Barbara Boxer Mugged
Fear is not fun to wrestle with.
(July 28, 2021 at 7:58 am)no one Wrote: Fear is not fun to wrestle with.
Then why do people jump out of perfectly good airplanes as entertainment?
TL;DR
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What was omitted?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The only description of the attackers is that they were teenage boys, but the cops seem to already be aware of duo so clearly they have the description, so that doesn't seem to be a significant omission. It's not like they were calling on private citizens to help capture them. I'm stumped as to what OLB might mean.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 28, 2021 at 7:47 am)onlinebiker Wrote: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/0...-district/

Crime exists, film at 11. The real story is what society does to reduce crime.
Still wondering what the ‘odd omission’ is.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 28, 2021 at 1:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 28, 2021 at 7:47 am)onlinebiker Wrote: https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/0...-district/

Crime exists, film at 11. The real story is what society does to reduce crime.

And you don' t find it ironic that Boxer helped write the policies that shaped their society and raised her muggers?
(July 28, 2021 at 2:01 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 28, 2021 at 1:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Crime exists, film at 11. The real story is what society does to reduce crime.

And you don' t find it ironic that Boxer helped write the policies that shaped their society and raised her muggers?

So, ANY retired politician that gets mugged anywhere is responsible for their own mugging?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Barbara Bush in failing health. Only recieving comfort care now. c172 14 2283 April 17, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok